Polaroid T737 7 Megapixel Digital Camera

Display: LCD display – Low Temperature Poly-Silicon (LTPS) – 3” – color

So just an LCD I take it. Thank you.

It just goes to show that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Oh goody Polaroid Digital camera… where do the copies come out???

LOL

Polariod is Mediocre at best. With all products that seem to produce recently. Canon makes great stuff always low end to pro end, all have quality.

Canon or Nikon would be the 2 companies where I would recommend for the “cheap consumer”. Depending upon which of their products you get it exits the cheap range. Polaroid makes decent but not great cameras. You will notice that like anything you are getting what you pay for.

Heinous
Adjective

1. Shockingly brutal or cruel; “murder is an atrocious crime”; “a grievous offense against morality”; “a grievous crime”; “no excess was too monstrous for them to commit”.

While there may be some debate over the aesthetic qualities of this camera, I don’t think we can go so far as to call it heinous.

4GB see pdf manual post on page 87

I bought a polaroid digital camera once & returned it. It took horrible pictures. It wasn’t this model, but I’ll never go near the brand again.

Ugly as hell!!!

didn’t polaroid get bought out by a different company? i have heard that polaroid cameras are not very good. i prefer my nikon and my sony cybershot…

Remember the Polarioid name was pimped out and used as a generic brand name for all kinds of stuff… Just think about it…

Are there no reviews for this camera anywhere? Everywhere I’ve looked so far, the thing has no rating and no reviews.

Yes read here…

hmm… that’s one ugly camera.
Polaroid branding doesn’t help either.

goodnight y’all

Does it have a CCD or CMOS sensor?

charger is not included?

walmart listing:

What’s Included
* Protective skin
* Wrist strap
* Li-ion rechargeable battery
* USB cable
* TV cable
* AC adapter/ battery charger
* Photo editing software on CD-ROM

Well it does have a rechargeable Li-ion battery. Which should last longer than alkaline batteries. Anyone know if you can use NiMH in this thing? Thats what I use in my cameras that take AA’s. They last a long time!

I got a polaroid LCD TV.
Frekin’ awesome, but…that has nothing to do with their cameras.

4gb