Polaroid T737 7MP Digital Camera

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Polaroid T737 7MP Digital Camera
$99.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Polaroid T737 7MP Digital Camera

heeeey! it’s that ugly camera with the red diamond motif! trying to trick us through photography eh?

don’t buy polaroid cameras…I work electronics…seems a large majority of those we sell get returned.

Looks like a cool camera but does it take good pictures?

The first time I ever saw this camera I thought it looked cool. Then, I noticed it was a Polaroid, so I ran.

I wooted a different Polaroid digital cam for my sister-in-law. Basic functional camera. Worked ok, just like any other point and shoot out there. If it fell in the ocean from 30,000 feet I wouldn’t be too sad about it though.

Woot offered this same camera back in August for $30 more.

I’m still mad about the 8OC. I sat there all day watching crappy item after crappy item, then see the beautiful 8OC and the servers blow up!

Polariod, what a joke. Sellouts! Night, night

meh, can get locally for 10$ more

g’night all see ya next wootoff

I am new to woot and it seems like I came in a little late. Iam in need of a good mp3 player, and was told that I missed the $79 zunes the other day, then I missed the $99 black zune earlier I believe.

Would like to see a few more mp3 players on here instead of stupid ‘wangs’ plates and camereas lol

Those buttons look annoying enough.

yeah…that’s pretty much the way it works…what was the problem again?

ummm I am pretty sure I bought this camera for 10$ more…from this website…

yes, i was last post

is this camera touch screen?

looks pretty sweet

It’s been a great camera. Wish that it were as cheap on here last summer as it now.

For all of you who bought a sandisk MPS player go to sellout.woot for the memory cards Good deal

You missed quite a few MP3 players yesterday (what 3 different Sansas?)
but I wouldn’t worry too much, MP3 players are fairly common on Woot, though usually they are about 1-4 gigs only.

This thing again? At least it’s 20 bucks cheaper this time. http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1505422

Here are a couple of reviews of this from overstock: http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Polaroid-T737-Digital-Camera/2601727/product.html?cid=99040&fp=F#custreviews

[QUOTE=papadawg98, post:15, topic:98903]
yes, i was last post

is this camera touch screen?

YES , you can touch the screen