Polaroid Ultra-Compact 8MP Digital Camera

Can not complain at all about polaroid cameras. I simply like to fan the images and watch them magically appear.

I have a 5MP Polaroid camera that looks almost identical to this one.

I don’t like it. The flash washes stuff out, images look blurry, and the shutter lag is ssssllllooooowwwww.

I bought it when our Canon died after a fall. (emergency purchase on vacation). It’s fine for an emergency camera, but I plan on replacing it.

Manual’s here:

http://www.polaroid.com/service/userguides/digital/cameras/t830_ug_en.pdf

Thanks! Good info!

I was expecting a woot-off. I thought that bug on the woot server (product didn’t switch at 1am EST) may happend because of woot-off.

Polaroid sucks. My friend bought one of their product and that small piece of shit is driving him nuts. Think before you buy that stuff.

BTW: Macro sucks on this unit. Metering too =)

Have a great night everybody.

I already snatched up the Samsung S1050 :-b

Ha!

Is this a good quick camera to take pictures of babies.?? Like a 1 year old who moves around a lot?

i think my sx-70 still works

Has anyone been able to find a review or anything about this camera? All I’ve been able to find is pictures of different colors of it. Lots of screen protectors out there just no info on the camera itself.

http://www.polaroid.com/service/userguides/digital/cameras/t830_ug_en.pdf

dpreview.com might have something

Nice form factor. Anyone know if the camera will appear as a drive without loading any drivers (aka using Ubuntu)? Thanks.

Edit: Yep. With this crowd I’m genuinely surprised they forgot to include “wallet not included”.

Praise and thanks to woot! This is just the kind of joke my kindergartener loves.

I’m excited about the foreshadowing of: firearms.woot.com

[No offense to Ms. Spears, as it (the joke, which is not an actual incitement or suggestion, even if it was made by our woot-an masters) applies equally to all those wasting our countries obviously short attention span on such superficiality. Huh?]

I can’t seem to find anything in the way of reviews for this camera. Based on what I’m reading here, this wouldn’t be a camera for a serious photographer. But I am looking for a sub-$100 camera as a gift. Does anyone know if this would be a decent camera for the price for someone who isn’t really into photography? Mostly just pictures of friends and casual pictures of vacations, etc?

Is the wallet included?
and if so…
What is in it!!!

So where does the picture come out? =P

Honestly though, I’ve always been iffy with Polaroid Cams. I mean if your not looking for anything too serious…eh…should be fine.

P.S.
DOOOOOD…I feel ya on the beer thing man. They have the wine though…

i’ve found no reviews either.

I don’t think this is serious photographer material. ok point and shoot if you need a cheap camera tonight.

My husband got a polaroid digital camera for christmas (from woot I believe) and he loves it. Works great no complaints so far. We’ll see how it perform under pressure (vacation time!).

got a 5.1 Polaroid a couple of years back. it’s slow changing between options on the camera. and broke down on me after a year. I"m sure a child would enjoy one …

I have to agree. I have a Polorid mini dvd player and it works great. If Polaroid is a licensed name, then you cannot reason that simply because it is “polaroid” makes it a bad product. After all, generic store brands have to buy their product from somewhere.

Also lovin’ my 1050, which I got in the mail a few days ago (weeks before I expected it). Sure am glad my wife let me start wooting again!