PolarSnugglePhant

I didn’t understand the Washington State comment at first…but then I saw the new Woot Heat Map. Love the woot stats! Was that just added today?

Pretty sure yes

So I had to post this… I was at Coachella music festival in Indio CA this weekend, wearing the 3D lion shirt right (weird one with the lion in 3D glasses and the blue blurb), during the day 2 people asked if they could photograph it, which I thought was kinda funny, but then at night, I was in close to the same state of mind as the lion, namely I had my ls3D glasses on, and stepped out of the ‘johnny on the spot’ crapper right into a dude wearing the same shirt… he just looked at me shrugged his soldiers and said ‘Woot?’ to which I firmly replied Woot. then I ran away cause it was kinda weird, but still, I thought it was crazy… long weekend everyone goodnight!

BTW Coachella was the greatest festival ever, it was a magical playground full of life and sweet tunes… and Prince is one hell of a performer

i want a cranberry tee
but this just aint for me

It could possibly be 6 - the color on the toes may be the same light gray as the rest of the elefant.

you should totally post this in the ‘woot shirt sighting’ thread!

oh crap this is just too cute. I might have to break down and get it.

The colors are listed near the bottom of the description (saves you having to try to count).

Pantone Color(s): – Black C – 204 C – 278 C – 290 C – Cool Gray 8 C – Cool Gray 3 C – White

Periodically Woot! prints seven colors. It doesn’t happen often though and it’s certainly not something to expect. Consider it a cool surprise every now and then. :slight_smile:

It does look like the Kama Sutra Zoo Edition, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

really wanted to be in for one but the more I look at it the more sexual it looks. I think it’s the elephant’s leg.

Am I the only one who thinks this shirt is adorable, and not really sexual?

Sorry, I know it is there… but that’s the easy way out… :confused:

It sure is the easy way out…and in this case I’m all for it. Being snuffly sick and sleep deprived (woke up 4 hours ahead of the alarm and couldn’t fall back asleep) makes me lazy. :slight_smile:

I also wanted to point it out in case some people didn’t know those were listed there.

Wow, the little map shows that Wyoming has lots of wooters wooting. I’ve never seen another woot shirt in Wyoming. There’s only 500,000 of us scattered in this state. You’d think the odds would be in my favor that I’d see one on another chest besides mine own.

i like the artists previous work more

what’s the link to see a list of all the other shirts you can still buy?

Woot! Repping the Northwest. Course I didn’t get today’s shirt, but still, good stuff.

Wow… if i had $1,000,000 I still wouldn’t be that harsh - sorry to be an ass, but I still love you woot

A donkey and an elephant in the same pose, not that would be a classic.

If you think about pokemon breeding too much you get mental images like this.