Polk Audio RM7400T/RM40T Tower Speakers - Pair

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Polk Audio RM7400T/RM40T Tower Speakers - Pair
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Polk Audio RM Series Tower Speakers

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

hmmm… monday’s are usually better than this… but, still got links… check useful linkage for the comparison links… turns out to be a solid woot… definitely… so don’t trip.

Polk? Could be a solid woot.

COOL, Polk speakers are great.

Not refurb? whew

awesome, because I don’t have speakers and I have 300 dollars to Blow!!! Wait no, it’s the opposite. I already have speakers, and thus have no money.

I’ve still got mine in use (Polk10’s) after about 25 years.

Polk audio is top notch for highs and midrange. I know this for a fact.
I will recommend bypassing the subs and adding your own for the lower frequencies.

What can I plug these into?

Fry’s often has the Polk R300 speakers for $100 a pair. How do these compare?

Good luck!

Jon

Product link = http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/products/rm7400t/

best.
description.
evar.
polk is cool, because they sound like poke.
id get this (especially solid woot)
but i already have a set of speakers.
anyone else thinking were going to get a woot off soon?

anyone notice that for a minute it said 29.99 instead of 299.99?

will this connect to my T.V?

What’s the difference between pewter and titanium color? One is a lighter silver than the other? Be nice if one of the photos had the two color choices.

Polk speakers are the shiznit, but I just don’t need 'em. I don’t even use a regular stereo system: all my music is on my computer!

Polk also has been know to work quite well while lowering the Impedance from 8 ohms to 4 … So a purchase of 2 x 2 would work quite well. Again not for bass. Not in home or car audio.

Nice. I just moved and we left our other system behind. Now get a sign off from the wife…
(makes a whipping sound)

Well, if it goes back to $29.99, I’ll buying some, need 'em or not!