Polk Audio SurroundBar w/ Wireless Sub

thanks for re-posting that!

yes, if there are ever any such issues, you can always contact the Polk folks or email Support@Woot.com.

I actually was going to buy this, but the Amazon reviews convinced me to stay away…thanks Amazon!

Emailed. Thank you.

While email support from both manufacturer and retailer is great, if the unit was defective, how much would it cost me to ship it to a service center? How much is the weight of the boxed-up unit, and which ZIP code would it go to for repairs?

Having read the Amazon reviews, I have some questions, if you wouldn’t mind answering. I have the Boston Tvee 25 now, but wanted to move that to the bedroom. I’m thinking about getting this unit for the big TV, thus the comparison questions.

1. Does the Polk turn off when you turn off the TV?
  2. Does it make any noise when switching input on the TV?
  3. Does the sound ever drop out for a second or two?
  4. Most important - does it improve the voice quality, as in make actors clearer when they speak?
  5. Any other issues?

i’m really sorry, but i do not know, and i don’t think our Support team would have the answer. it sounds like something that would need to be addressed by Polk (if it’s under warranty).

I did that and you have not answered me. I tried to buy another item today and the same thing happened. I can no longer buy any thing from WOOT.