Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray

Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray

In case anyone is curious, you spray this on the toilet water before you drop a deuce. It works well and really does mask the odor. All of the sprays I have used smell good. I’d sometimes spray on in the air just because it smells so nice. Enjoy your eliminations!

4 Likes

It’s easy and cheap to make your own… And it works just as well. Get a spray bottle. Half cup of water, 2 teaspoons vodka, 1 teaspoon dish soap, 20-30 drops of your favorite essential oil scent. Shake it up. Spray in toilet before you go!

6 Likes

Is the mystery bundle 3 of the same flavor, or 3 different?

I don’t know the answer to your question but I’m thinking “flavor” might be the wrong word to use. :smiley:

7 Likes

That’s why I chose it! :smile:

2 Likes

My boss gave me this for Administrative Professionals Day one time…ya think he was trying to tell me something?

3 Likes

This stuff doesn’t work any better than any other air “freshener” - it just makes the bathroom smell like poop-covered oranges.

This is not a particularly good deal. You can get 16 fl oz refill bottles for $29.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond, then use a 20% off coupon. Any leftover tiny spray bottle will do if you don’t have an original.

1 Like

Just like all… Makes it smell like shiiitrus!! :joy:

The idea that an apple or apricot “essential oil” even exists is insane. They dont exist. As for coconut, again, only virgin coconut oil smells like coconuts. And it’s hardly an “essential” oil. This stuff is ridiculously overpriced. I can make it for less than a dollar.

Refills are only available in a couple of scents. My local BB&B (if 17 miles away is “local”) only carries Lavender Vanilla in refill size. I can’t stand lavender scented stuff. Vanilla mint is my favorite scent, and it is $12 for one 4 oz bottle at the cheapest price I have seen online. It is a good price for the people who don’t want one of the three scents sold in refill size on Amazon or BB&B and have zero desire to make their own.

2 Likes

I used to hate lavender, then somehow Mrs Meyer’s cleaning lavender scent brought me around and now I love it. Do you hate the fake lavender smell or lavender period?

All lavender smells like an old woman’s dusty bathroom decor to me.

Ah, yes. Vanilla mint isn’t available in refill sizes, but original citrus and tropical hibiscus are, if you’re interested. https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/poo-pourri-reg-before-you-go-reg-toilet-spray-in-original-citrus/3287378?keyword=poo-pourri