Pop Culture Framed Art: Butcher Billy

Must resist urge to buy joy division poster.

Are they framed? There doesn’t seem to be any indication that they are other than the pictures, but for the cost, I’d want to be sure. Paying another $200 to have these framed would put them outside of the range of what I’d call an acceptable cost for prints.

Framed is right in the title; yes, they’re framed. :slight_smile: But, I can totally see how the typo saying ‘famed’ in the features can be misleading. I’ll let the team know.

UPDATE Fixed. They state FRAMED now.

Johnny Rotten transformed into a mass-market, pop-culture commodity. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

And with this the commercialization of a once solidly ant-establishment movement is complete.

The war is over, and the suits have won.

Punk Rock, RIP

My Japanese isn’t the best, but I’m pretty sure the katakana across “Curioos Burger Kong” doesn’t say anything intelligible. Katakana is reserved for sounding out foreign words, usually English. That says “Giikakipoji” if I’m reading it right…doesn’t sound like real words at all.

Gi i ka ku i po di ?

hmmmmm…maybe…I’m rusty too superpope

Giikakuipodi

no idea what they are going for either

snicker ‘geek cupid’

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.

I feel your feels, bro.

Maybe I could buy into the Joy Division + comic book = cool thing, but Morrissey as Superman jumped the shark. It must be art because I don’t get it.

punk rock died a LONG time ago

I’m glad I bought mine yesterday since they’re all sold out today!