Porg Rod

Porg Rod

Porg Rod

Hi Spikeani! Cool design! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (I voted this one up days ago.)

I thought I’d give you a shout out…

I’m still around, checking out and voting in all of the Derbies. That’s about all I do these days. Ever since they changed to this new more sophisticated system with the teeny tiny print, I’ve felt lost. I don’t understand the PM’s anymore, and I don’t even know how to find the Derby archives.

I just wanted you to know that I’m doing okay, and sheltering in place in Michigan. I think this Derby may end in 20 minutes. I’ll keep an eye out for your entries in the next Derbies and give you a shout out earlier so I can check and see if you answer me.

Have a great day! :smiley:

PS. I’ve copied the link to this Derby entry. So maybe I’ll be able to check back after all. Would love to hear from you. :slight_smile:

Hey what’s up. Been struggling to get on hear things have been mom was in the hospital for a short time. Nothing serious just comes with 90. The quarantine has slowed everything down and going thru a divorce. Hopefully by the end of May I should be in a new apartment and it’s full steam ahead. Please take care and promise to keep in touch