Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
show us your wooters.us!

Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill [New] - $0.99

1 * Johnson & Lou Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill with Charcoal Brick

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

$0.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Johnson & Lou Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill with Charcoal Brick

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

missed the crap

First!!! :smiley:

I think I may have gotten my first BOC evar!!!

first?

Not bad. Would be useful for my backpacking trips.

umm if I bought a bag of crap how do I know my order went through? Should it say under “My Account” that I bought one or will it take some time for that to update?

What’s this?

Bull crap!!!1 because i wasn’t signed in you dumped me back to the grill when iwas in bag of crap. This site is a bag of crap!!!1 never again WOOT

ok, this is a piece o crap…

so close to BOC

$0.99

• $5 shipping
    Condition:NewProduct:1 Johnson & Lou Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill with Charcoal Brick

dang woot gods, I had progressed all the way to the order status page and the server threw me off…erg!!!

ouch, I was in on the bag and the shipping thing got me, then I got in again and it crashed. Guess I didn’t get one.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, nice trick though

oooof! I saw the BOC quickly, immediately hit “Buy It”, then realized I wasn’t logged in. Just as well. I didn’t need any more photo paper, anyway.

THIS is THE crappiest thing I’ve ever seen !

dang bag o carp, I got to the payment page (choose payment) so I thought I bagged my carp for the day, then it refreshes to the sold out page. I’m bummed.

im still curious if i got a carp… never finalized but i got the push the big gold button!

Drat! Once again, no carp for me. I kept clicking on the i want one button but nothing ever happened; i never even got to the payment page. Is this the typically too bad, so sad sack of carp experience?