Post Mongering 10/14/21 (Part 2)

i actually totally forgot about winning a Dave’s Desk prize. i blame being in Alb, bawling my eyes out at Dad’s memorial (and bless my sweet younger niece who stepped up as my emotional support :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :two_hearts: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: ) Also blame starting the new job. All combined to blot out the memory of winning. i’m a bad 'Kat.

But a good 'Kat 'cause I’m here posting my reveal.

Luckily i always check my front stoop, just in case a surprise prezzie happens to appear. Which today it did! I checked the addressee–SylvreKat. ?? So…from a woot! friend surprising me? But it showed from amazon. ???

Opened it and on top was the postcard with Thanks! Dave’s Desk. OOOHHH!!!

Let me preface by saying there was a lot of WOW! NO WAY! said by yours truly.

The pic–

1 sleep shorts in size ‘Kat YAY!
1 flat tv antenna NO FREAKIN’ WAY!
1 FoldieRack. Not a clue what this is, but still very pleased 'cause it sounds useful
1 LED meteor light. Also not much clue but likewise pleased
1 storage container. probably go to my niece who likes to make earrings.
1 precision screwdriver set. Total score! love this!
1 Giraffe hose multi-option spray nozzle. i actually was wanting one of these. NO WAY!!!
1 child’s “Always follow your heart” tee. probably go in the child Mystery Box
1 woot! postcard possibly with Dave’s handwriting
3 really bright really cute keychain lights
1 woot! ! sticker
1 can of sweet peas. i’m not a fan of peas, but hey i might actually try them. never know.
1 plastic resealable pouch with 4 pairs of Peds, 2 ea black & white. I love these, wear them all the time in summer. NO WAY!

1 furry black pom keychain with a shoe tag and small (I think) lip gloss. Niece gift.
1 bag of air filter replacement sponges. Which are way tiny. I’m curious what filter they fit in. Must be the smallest filter created.

1 really cute ? pouch.
14 (I think) sm bulldog clips. Always useful.
peeking out from under the top of the pouch is a yoga strap. not a clue what you use a strap for in yoga. i’ll put that with the yoga block i got in an early BoC. Then if i learn of a friend who’s really into yoga, i have a nifty gifty for him/her.

1 baggie of crazy straws. Didn’t count how many, but at least several. These will be fun at Girls’ night in.

1 travel bag with 3 bottles that probably exceed the 3 oz limit and 3 small containers. undecided if these are useful for me, or Mystery Bag.

1 bag with tan sorta corduroy-type fabric…something. Took it out, became two somethings. opened them up and finally figured out, they’re sofa arm covers. my davenport has its own matching ones, so not sure where they’ll end up.

1 amazon Fire7 with Alexa WOW!!! NO WAY!!! !!! a hands-free music player and book reader and movie player? NO FREAKIN’ WAY!!! !!! !!! !!! oh. my. Gosh! And plays games? Really? OH. MY. GOSH!!! i can hardly wait to read the instructions and try this out. i mean, sure i’ve got an iPad but that’s primarily for my Jazz Band piano music–some of the songs are 6-8 pages long; Mack the Knife is TEN pages! That doesn’t even fit on two music stands! The point being, i don’t have much else on my iPad to keep it free for its main use. So i am beyond totally stoked by this! OHMYFREAKINGOODNESSWOWOWOWOW!!! !!! !!! !!!

1 volunteer moderator tee. Morgan wants to know if this means he’s now a vm for woot! Look at his smile! He’s so happy at the thought. i don’t have the heart to point out he has no fingers so can’t really type posts.

@davejlives THANK YOU SO MUCH! Holy parc! This is so beyond anything i expected when i saw i won Desk Crap. Totally not disappointed and beyond excited and happy and pleased with my box. Thank you thank you thank you!

>'Kat

24 Likes