Post Mongering 10/14/21 (Part 2)

My husband ran outside to catch the UPS guy when he heard the truck pull up just so he could intercept and open the 6.4lb package of Dave’s Desk Crap in front of me. So, here it is…

Obligatory Corgis with Dave’s Desk Crap

Actual Dave’s Desk Crap

2021-10-28 21.34.03

A list of Dave’s Desk Crap

• 1x Greetings from Woot! greeting card: Not sure if this was actually signed by Dave or an intern
  • 21x binder clips of various sizes: I use these both at home and at work so yay!
  • 1x large wootybot shirt: Fits, but not comfortably
  • 25x Valentines’ day animated cards and lollipops: There are 7gms of carbs in a lollipop. So, not so good for low blood sugar but, strangely enough, there’s no expiration date.
  • Drawing Board Keychain: @davejlives, did you send me this just to make sure I doodle something even if I’m not at work using my dry-erase board?
  • 1x Composition Book: To take all the notes
  • 24x paper plates in Navy: NGL, I’ve gotten a pack of these in the last 2 BoCs I’ve gotten and they were also Navy. Use these at work.
  • 1x questionable bag: Very questionable
  • 1x Pivot & Swivel HDMI Cable 6’: Have 1 from a previous BoC that I’ve yet to use too
  • 1x My other coaster is nicer coaster: Seriously, my other coasters are nicer. They’re ceramic.
  • 1x Clear case for iPhone 7: I don’t have this phone. Useless, unless I make it a coaster? :thinking:
  • 1x Lightning 2 in 1 Audio Adapter: Still don’t have an Apple phone but my husband’s work phone is so I guess it’s his
  • 1x Miniature Bowling game: So tiny, much choking hazard for the corgis. Will not open at home.
  • 1x Permanent marker cleaner: For all those times you use a permanent marker on your face…
  • 1x Fork and knife set with seahorses on the handles: They look like they’re made for tiny hands which probably adds to the adorableness.
  • 1x Yaktrax Walk: Yeah, I’ll just use these whenever it gets cold enough for ice to accumulate along the Mississippi Gulf Coast in these ever so bitterly cold winters.
  • 1x Qi charger: Yay! I can charge more of my stuff wirelessly!
  • 3x Tempered glass for iPhone 6-8: Probably won’t use it as advertised on the package
  • 1x USB Type-C cable: Yes, a cable I can actually use with my phone!
  • 16x Christmas Tree Ornaments: Guess I decorate them myself and add the string to hang them with on my own?
  • 1x FireTV Stick 4k: Finally can replace the non-4k one we have.
  • 3x dog/stranger danger whistles: Husband said they’re dog whistles but we can hear them easily enough. So, I called them stranger danger whistles. He immediately used one to warn me which is why there are only 2 in the picture. The corgis were unimpressed.
  • 1x can of Dole pineapple tidbits: I don’t like pineapples, my husband doesn’t like pineapples. I may take these to work and dump them on an unsuspecting co-worker’s pizza one day on or before Mar 2024.
17 Likes