Post Mongering 10/14/21 (Part 2)

I pretty sure he did. Gonna have @Williamdavi add that to the lawsuit.

9 Likes

So, tell us again why you wanted another box?

10 Likes

i have no idea GIF by PBS

7 Likes

sir this is a Wendy’s

11 Likes

there is a deez nuts joke in there somewhere.

6 Likes

Is there a Wendy’s on Uranus?

7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Our chickens grow these things called ‘feathers’.
I’m pretty sure they are OK without knitted sweaters…

7 Likes

Must be a regional thing.

6 Likes

That neck looks like a _______

5 Likes

Ok. I want to order a 2/3 caff triple ristretto affogato venti, 2 pump mango 1 pump classic, 2%, mango to the second line, 3 scoops protein, 3 scoops berries, 2 scoop matcha, add banana, double blended, with whip, caramel drizzle, salted caramel topping, vanilla bean frappuccino with a small order of fries, no salt.

8 Likes

And a packing hair garnish.

7 Likes

I expect the hair. And don’t forget to lick the pickle!

7 Likes

Woot postcard
Reusable food pouches
Woot! Monkey
Reusable coffee filter
AAA batteries
Sand ( just made it into the toy hall of game)
Woot! Coaster
3 reusable Woot! Bags
Trailer hitch lock
14 binder clips ( glad it was an even number)
Stamp
4X various cables
Sewing pattern
Mouse pad
Disposable masks
Inner tube for bike tire
Bejeweled headband
Woot! VM shirt- modeled by the only 2 in our house it would fit.
Magnetic screen door

My apologies for the late post. I was notified that an amazon package was delivered but it was nowhere to be found. Besides notifying Amazon, I walked about the neighborhood asking if anyone got my packages by mistake , as its happened before. No one owned up but the missing package plus a couple more ( including the desk crap) mysteriously showed up. Interestingly, 2 of the 3 looked like they had been opened and resealed. Which I am sure explains why I didn’t get any tidbits. I’m quite sure they were stolen out of the box​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:.
Thank you @davejlives for the desk detritus.
Now I just need to fugure out which neighboor gets the flaming bag of dog poop .

20 Likes

I’m sorry your box took a walkabout but getting to see your doggies posing in the shirt are amazing.

And with that, I think everyone has reported in. @FrostByte, is that right?

12 Likes

13 Likes

I’m thankful they were brought to me. I Think the carrier needs glasses. We live in a crowded neighborhood hood. Admittedly, I have opened other peoples deliveries. I order too much stuff, I don’t bother checking if my name is on the box anymore. I had some quite shocking revelations. Only to realize they weren’t mine.:flushed::flushed::flushed::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Ooooh I love it! Congrats!

7 Likes

Celebrate We Did It GIF

6 Likes