Post Mongering 10/14/21 (Part 2)

Let’s hope so.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I wonder if these will suddenly sell out and become fodder for boxes of desk crap? Like the chicken :chicken: purses did.

6 Likes

Sorry about the wayward box, that sucks. Thanks for being a sport and posting.

Gold stars to everyone, see you next time….

18 Likes

4 Likes

:star2: :star:

Gold Star Animation GIF by DragonBox

5 Likes

Actually, based on reveals from first to last, it should be something like this:
:star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :bikini: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2: :star: :star2:

10 Likes

You are absolutely correct.

7 Likes

Be careful opening your cans of peas!

7 Likes

WTG! 1​:star::star:%

Mongerers are the best! Thanks for full reveal participation and allowing me hours of entertainment, as sad as that sounds. This Kingdom never lets down! :green_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes

That was fun!

do it wonderboy GIF

9 Likes

Is it time to start again???

Are We There Yet GIF by Microsoft Edge

9 Likes

We’re ready!

11 Likes

It doesn’t sound sad at all to me.
Maybe you just got good taste and sense of humor. :wink:

Speaking for me I appreciate the variety of insights, opinions, love, silliness, and yes overall fun entertainment mixed in with the sweet deals for wooters! Great combination to draw anyone in…

7 Likes

I bet @davejlives doesn’t even have a desk. Does he even work there? Guess it depends on his definition of work.

College Accuse GIF

11 Likes

I’m in this time! It looked like fun, and made me laugh!

9 Likes

I’m game too!!

9 Likes

@renatuslives --still willing to trade or buy that stuffed gharial for my collection, please.

And i’m a happy camper. Or perhaps that should be a happy coaster–

i’m trying to make Morgan understand that the shirt is just WAY TOO BIG for him. But he’s just so darn pleased with his VM status. Or VMS status, according to peace. He says until he gets a VMS shirt in super-duper-extra small, he’s just gonna make do. It helps that he doesn’t actually walk around, so I suppose it doesn’t matter too much the shirt swamps him.

Thanks to @mareli83 for completing my coaster set!

But just to prove her coaster was accurate–

Yes, they are.
Still ecstatic about having the complete woot! coaster set now! YAY! I’m a happy 'Kat!

≫’Kat

6 Likes

I love a good taste of humor

5 Likes

Bring. It. on.

4 Likes