Post Mongering 10/14/21 (Part 2)

Is it post mongering if you only post 1 letter, of emoji, or eligible @Williamdavi crap?

1 Like

4 Likes

mean girls movie GIF

3 Likes

Regular Season Lol GIF by NBA
Warmups

2 Likes

Animated GIF

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t forget to walk the dog first
image

7 Likes

4 Likes

My job has a potluck Christmas party tomorrow so I tried my hand at cooking since husband usually does all the cooking, I hope my Mack & Jeezy isn’t disappointing. Made enough to have a small side dish that I’m eating right now and it tastes pretty good. Bonus win, I didn’t set the kitchen on fire. :w_happy2:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Have fun at the potluck!

4 Likes

That cat doth protest

4 Likes

Said, walk the dog, cats don’t go for walks, they wander where they want

4 Likes

Everyone ready for Christmas?

4 Likes

No, anniversary first, birthday second, and then Christmas. IN THAT ORDER!

4 Likes

@Narfcake had a special guest on his podcast
image

5 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVIRTHDAISTMAS!

6 Likes

HO HO HO

4 Likes

Oh, No!
You are almost writing in @Williamdavi eese!

3 Likes

Santa has Alzheimer’s!
Or that’s @Froodyfrog ’s place

2 Likes