Post Mongering 10/27/22 (Part 2)

modeling breast GIF

“About average, I suppose,” Oceanvine responded. “If you’re trying to point out how unusual you are, I noticed that long ago.”
“Why thank you, but that wasn’t my point. The real difference is that most wizards, Meadow included, have never found their limits. Windchime and I did. We found out just how much we could do and it wasn’t enough. That changes a man.” He was silent for a moment. Oceanvine wanted to ask him more, but sensed this wasn’t the time. “We do have to work with him, however. An apology might be in order.” Oceanvine nodded. “And you, young man. Where did you learn about the Age of Faith?” Candle pointed his thumb in Oceanvine’s general direction.

Lonely Loser GIF by Travis

goddess swimsuit GIF

“He was asking about mage names,” Oceanvine explained with a shrug, “so I included a brief history lesson.”

“Well, I don’t disapprove of that. So what have you decided about mage names? Have you chosen one for yourself?”

“I like my name the way it is,” Candle replied. “Do I have to change it?”

“No, you don’t. ‘Candle’ is a good mage name in any case.”

Cranberry Sauce Christmas GIF by Blown Away

Lllllyipp

“And it’s not my real name anyway,” Candle informed them.

“I’d guessed that,” Silverwind said seriously. “What is your real name?”

“Don’t know,” he replied. “No one ever told me.”

“Well maybe someday we’ll have a chance to find out. Would you like that?” Candle nodded. “I’ll put it on the agenda.” Silverwind glanced around at the preserved carcasses of the deer. The gameskeeper was still standing quietly a few yards away. “Oceanvine, why don’t you get the information you need from Aistan here.”

FF

Never

Fourth of July