Post Mongering 12/16/21 - 12/17/21 (Part 2)

Or @HelloYellow wants to pass on their winnings to a 5 time Champ to keep them in the lead?

10 Likes

armageddon GIF

8 Likes

Fall Over Waynes World GIF

7 Likes

update: the rest of the things may have shipped

14 Likes

The Daily Show Reaction GIF by Comedy Central

6 Likes

So my crap came. Yes, already. It’s a Christmas miracle. Photo time!

When I first opened the box, I was greeted with this:

A helpful note:

A mother trucking air fryer (!!!):

A bag:

A thing of post-it note pads:

I needed another one of these:

A princess dress-up set (no, I will NOT be modeling it. My dog might, though. Later.):

A Pixel Pet:

One of those cool cloth crap bags they used at the Woot wedding:

Stylus for Kindles:

And my major awards:

There were also various binder clips in the box but I forgot to take a picture of those.

Thanks, Dave, and thanks to the person/people who actually sent it out! This was a lot of fun, and I am sure I will get a lot of use out of my air fryer.

25 Likes

10 Likes

That’s very non-grinchy of you to give @HelloYellow more time. Do you actually have a heart @davejlives or are you just avoiding running excel to pull a new name from the 15000-block of the mongering list? Regardless, we appreciate you allowing us to :w_ooh: monger :w_tongue: in the forums for your trash like the pavlovian dogs we are.

9 Likes

Paging @FrostByte

Animated GIF

9 Likes

I’m confused. You’re saying we are able to stop tagging @HelloYellow now (“we can”). But you didn’t say to actually stop tagging @HelloYellow (“you shall cease and desist…”). Big difference, you know.

Btb, I’ve given out all my likes yet again catching up in the BoC thread, otherwise I’d like '17’s and 79’s posts.

@peaceetc --totes jelly of the air fryer, girlfriend! Be sure to share pics of your dinners from it.

Btbtb, I will never win the alarm clock ribbon.

Speak for yourself. Some of us are Pavlovian 'Kats.

>'Kat

9 Likes

I thought you already had an air-fryer.

Also, congrats on the desk crap! Thanks for the reveal.

9 Likes

Nope, no air fryer. I got a rice cooker once but I gave it away to someone with diabetes since it’s friendly to her diet.

And thanks!

11 Likes

I have been trying to find as many posts that have 9 likes so that I can like it. This way the post gets the “Nice Reply” badge.

16 Likes

:w_happy2: rice is so bad for my blood sugar but I eat it anyway

7 Likes

The one I got was a low-carb version so it was better than regular rice somehow. I don’t remember the details.

9 Likes

I do the same if I stumble upon a 9 likes post.

11 Likes
REVEALS: 1 out of 29 (3%)
peaceetc air fryer
bchlor4evr
Brove2016
DarnWootin
Diana37
digitaljanitor
georoxstar
Ginnyill
HelloYellow
HmmmUsername
jksquared
katiedidwhat
mullog5
offmycloud18
PadawanWooter
PantherRose
raviduggasani
rburkhead
RebelTaz
renatuslives
ryecowbee
SnappyShopper
Wooter130090843
Wooter16668021
Wooter547844675
Wooter609214317
Wooter772326458
wootevil
yosefa

As usual, these might get more detailed or have emoji added as I see a pattern. For now, I’m keeping it basic.

17 Likes

Correction… multiple pixel pets!

9 Likes

Right! I noticed that after I posted the photos. There are two.

12 Likes

11 Likes