Post Mongering 12/16/21 - 12/17/21 (Part 2)

I wonder if it indicates whether they went through the tutorial with wootybot?

2 Likes

I clicked on 2 near the bottom… the one that is “bolder” had badges, the one that was not had none.

2 Likes

Huh. That’s what I get for doing my own thinking again.

3 Likes

OK, so zombie715 is not bold, has a badge, but does not have the “Basic” badge, which I think you get from wootybot interaction. That’s my final guess as to the differentiator.

3 Likes

How would we feel if the mongering thread closed at the given time, and then was re-opened after dave picks the wieners?

2 Likes

Like this:
[image

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED UNTIL WINNERS ARE PICKED

Winners will be posted in a few minutes in this thread after this post](🎮 Woot!'s BIG Giveaway! Enter by Jan 17, 2022 [ENDED] - #17375 by ThunderThighs)

5 Likes

I don’t blame her for closing the thread, though, since so many people just keep trying to enter. I think pretty much everyone who post mongers gets the rules by now.

With a few glaring exceptions, of course.

3 Likes

Of course.

4 Likes

Also, how long has the heart/like button been able to do other actions?

2 Likes

A few days.

I still think we need some downer reactions. I mean, we have a :fu: emoji, so why not a reaction which conveys that and others?

2 Likes

TT said they don’t want any negative reactions
So you can still give
:fu:
In a separate post

6 Likes

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

I didn’t win.

Wouldn’t have know what to do with it anyway, and the whole tax thing was weird.

2 Likes

You can give someone the ‘clap’ though!
:clap:

3 Likes

and :crab:

5 Likes

We’re not responsible enough to not form a gang and use the negative reactions to make someone cry. I understand that. :duck: :duck:

5 Likes

Can we form a gang, anyway? I don’t want to neg people, I just want to be in a gang.

3 Likes

Sure. Since we’re the founders we get to make everyone else do the initiation stuff. What should we call it?

3 Likes

I was thinking ThunderThighs’ Army.

4 Likes

I like it! TTA. Not to be confused with the TSA. We only feel ya up for…uh… reasons.

4 Likes