Post Mongering 12/16/21 - 12/17/21 (Part 1)

You’re a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce!

Tired :sleeping:

You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch,

julia louis-dreyfus nincompoop GIF by Veep HBO

monger, monger, post

z[quote=“davejlives, post:1, topic:911526, full:true”]

WHAT IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Each 1,000 post milestone reached between 9am CT on Thursday, 12/16/21 and 9am CT on Friday, 12/17/21 opens up another random wiener. Here’s how it went down last time.

Live shot of my desk:

What will you get? Could be a roll of scotch tape. Could be a scotch egg. Could be a can of spray cheese. Could be a misprinted Fortnite pajama set. Remember, there is absolutely no guarantee you’re gonna get anything good, so gird your loins and shut your mouth.

Also, I don’t care how many times you post, or what you post. But don’t write a macro cuz that’s not cool. And tell some friends to post, so we get NEW people too. I’ll list the wieners by 5:00pm CT on 12/17/21. Happy shitposting!
[/quote]

Im Outta Here GIF

what what

Eh, sure, why not. Might be worth something.
Wolf Nap GIF

Spam Monger

With a nauseous super “naus”!,

Mr Hankey Christmas GIF by South Park

You’re a crooked dirty jockey and you drive a crooked hoss, Mr. Grinch,

Howdy

The shower stalls were larger than she was accustomed to at Sherburne and after assuring herself she had complete privacy from floor to ceiling, Evrona allowed her natural form to manifest for a few minutes so she could shower down completely for a change. She had forgotten how much noise was made when she shook the water out of her feathers and it startled her, but not as much as when she heard a similar sound coming from the next stall.
“Good idea, Evie,” Astra told her as they both stepped out, in mortal guise once again. “Do you think we could get the school to maybe replace the showers we have in Proctor Hall?”
“We could ask, I suppose,” Evrona considered. “I suspect we’ll get a lecture on the value of a dollar from Jael. Or wait, I know who to ask.”
“Who?” Astra asked.
“Mister Waters,” Evrona replied, using Enki’s alias, “or, better yet, Miss Therib, his assistant. She’ll understand.”
Astra whispered, “Does she have wings too?”
“Not that I’m aware of,” Evrona replied. “She’s old enough that several of her aspects could have, I suppose, but what I had in mind was her ability to empathize. Ninti is the one who first designed these blouses for our use, although it did take a while to convince her to make one for Kara.”
“Kara doesn’t fly,” Astra shook her head.
“Not the way we do,” Evrona agreed, “but she likes the way it looks.”
“Strange,” Astra remarked. “She knows why our tops have them, right?”

c

how much woot! could a wootchuck chuck if a wootchuck could chuck woot

Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful

Ho

CAMERON
Very little.