POST MONGERING: 12/28-12/31 (Part 1)

Staggered home from a long day at work to find a box of crap from Dave’s desk had arrived on time.:poop:The mark from the drop kick delivery was still fresh on the box.:+1:

After depositing it on the floor, Grayson (infamous Unimpressed Pet of Woot), climbed aboard and gave me yet another stern talking to about bringing Woot crap into the House of Grayson.:pouting_cat::flushed:

Upon opening the box, it soon became clear that Dave cleaned off the part of his desk that housed t-shirts in a variety of colors and sizes…some that may actually fit me. Here are the contents of said box:

6 t-shirts…a couple will be perfect to wear to school on casual Fridays (I especially like the Read Books, Not Shirts one.:grin:)
A large metal flower bird feeder…I have a good spot for this. The birds and I thank you.:bird:
Woot Flying Monkey…bacon flavored. Don’t have this one.:+1:
2 Woot stickers and a handwritten note from Dave! Or maybe Kirk. He may have been assigned that chore as well.:thinking:

Upon further inspection of the desk stuff, Grayson decided it wasn’t so bad after all, and quickly staked his claim to the Krysten Ritter signed Catzilla shirt.:smile_cat: I would have fought him for it, but he stands a better chance of fitting into it than me.:roll_eyes: And it does say Catzilla after all…

Thanks, @davejlives for the not too shabby desk stuff!:blush:
P.S. Give Kirk a raise.

19 Likes