POST MONGERING: 12/28-12/31 (Part 1)

Well done sir!

Okay… this box is very suspicious lol I wonder if the items inside are really from THE real Paula Deen collection.

9 Likes

Ohh an Air Fryer!

4 Likes

Open it! Open it! :package::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

So! Cool!!!

I cant believe it lol :laughing: its actually in there… I’ve always wanted an air fryer. Idk what to say. My grandma is jealous. Lol. Thank you @davejlives

14 Likes

I don’t believe it until I see it - for all we know it’s a bunch of dirty underwear inside that styrofoam.

And maybe it is a fryer, but if you haven’t opened the fryer, it might actually have underwear in it. And that’s a fact - it’s proven by Schrödinger’s lesser known work “Schrödinger’s shat”

8 Likes

Well there ya go!! Congrats!
Be sure to post the tasty bits you cook with it on the Whatcha Eatin thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

yes my Christmas tree is still up lol my town will start picking trees up for recycling next week lol

13 Likes

Huh. So that’s how he was getting clean underwear at work. He was washing them in the coffee pot and drying them in the air fryer.

5 Likes

Awesome stuff!

That shirt is hillarious! I know there have been a couple already but your picture is the first one I could fully read.

I dont think I’ve ever seen that design, has it been offered for sale?

2 Likes

Glad 4 you, but the cat looks unimpressed!:cat2:

3 Likes

Brilliant! Yes, with a coffee pot,nobody would ever know… Work coffee always tastes like crap, and it’s already brown so…

3 Likes

Absolutely & definitely, Unimpressed.

2 Likes

I know! Instead of taking them off and throwing them away in Steve’s office so Doofus can gossip we could have been washing them. Dammit.

2 Likes

Haha she was purring a lot :rofl:

2 Likes

Then tell everyone at work that they are drinking that expensive kopiluak coffee. Cerval crap coffee.:coffee:

1 Like

So 5 revels:

@ashleyheart - Air Fryer & goodies
@jniemeier - Vizio Sound Bar
@woothootin - Bird Feeder & goodies
@nspede - GIANT Christmas stocking & goodies
@tnet490 - Leather Canvas Messenger Bag & goodies

10 Likes

NOPE NOT MINE CHEAP ASS IN THE MAILROOM ONLY PAID FOR GROUND

1 Like