POST MONGERING: 12/28-12/31 (Part 1)

I think it’s this, especially since they said @Williamdavi does it and can help you.

5 Likes

What the actual Ffffffffff

And then there’s this…why???

If it’s alright with you, I think I’ll just spend my birthday the same way I usually have it:

One or two texts, a message on Hangouts (soon to be Google Chat for consumers), no cake, and no hullabaloo.

I appreciate the offer of the cake though.

1 Like

Saw this several hours ago, but didn’t share it until now.
6 Likes

Currently, there’s a cell phone case that can be had for 3 cents. It’s at least 4 cents too expensive for me, however.

1 Like

For which phone?

Probably an iPhone of some sort.

Not a Phone i12 Pro or a Sansmug?

Found it.

It’s for the iPhone 11, and it somehow has an MSRP of $45?!?

Woots the best place to be. According to my screen time… It’s where I spend most of my day.

6 Likes

Pssst… this is the second time they gave him lots of phone cases.

4 Likes

Ok, I feel a little better this morning.

The Dollar General will reduce it’s old or liability merchandise to a penny so the associates can locate it and throw it away. It clears it off their books so they’re not paying taxes on it while it rots on a shelf.

Well, associates don’t always get the trash taken care of right away so people can find these items and buy them for a penny.

@Williamdavi is really good at finding this stuff. There’s some youtubers and websites that will tell you what items to look for. Use the app to scan the item to see if it’s a penny then checkout. They’re supposed to sell you those items but I’ve heard it can turn dramatic.

6 Likes

I would be happy to send you a couple pounds, free!!

2 Likes

But @Narfcake can’t spend pounds here.

1 Like

Oho! Cool I have a Dollar general just down the road always. I will look into it

2 Likes

That makes sense but where do you think he keeps those pennies? I’m just saying we’re both right.

2 Likes

He needs a coin bank?

(It WAS the “big” item in my box for a reason…)

2 Likes

This is how @Williamdavi should be treated with his lotion situation.

7 Likes

He bought some tampon cases for a penny.

2 Likes