Post Mongering 2/27/25 - 2/28/25

I’m not sure I’d trust a PBR hot chocolate either.

1 Like

Yay…we beat our last 2 rounds!!! Super dooper!

Suspicious Futurama GIF

1 Like

Done?

Yeah…same here…just checked…351 4 moi

2 Likes

I think those are called stakes, not posts.

1 Like

The partys’ over :frowning:

OH BOY THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!!

excited pig GIF

4 Likes

Thanks for the fun event & yay to everyone who participated :grinning:

Why not post some more!?

Let’s have a great community!

I had a good time… and lack of sleep.
Yet TGIF!

1 Like

13 LUCKY #7 WEENERS!

(yes 11107, because 11007 would have been a duplicate. there are rules. they make no sense, but they kinda do)

if you’re listed here please DM with your name and address and we’ll send you an “X” box!

27 Likes

Congrats to the weeners… Sad I’m not listed, but at least it is Friday…

5 Likes

You let @renatuslives win?
WE HAD A DEAL.

7 Likes

Jake Choi Streaks GIF by ABC Network

9 Likes

Rahul Bhat Corruption GIF by Ninderwal Entertainment

2 Likes

Share Discover GIF

CONGRATS TO THE WEINERS!

THE REST OF US ARE LOSERS…

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

6 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats to the weeners!!! Way to go. Yippie kayee…

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

2 Likes