Post Mongering 3/9/22 - 3/10/22 (Part 2)

worked like a champ! I edited the original and added @hoffmanbike

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve refreshed so much even on Woot off days

It was done at 9 AM CST. It is just open waiting for winners or weiners. Possibly before 6

1 Like

That’s what I get for not reading ALL the rules.

I added you to the original. Thanks for your stats and apologies for not looking for you. I should probably start with a historical winner list if I try in the future.

1 Like

Yup, we veteran survivors don’t like to be forgotten

1 Like

Alicia Silverstone Oops GIF

1 Like

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!

1 Like

Yes! After coming up empty BOC handed I could use a drink post FunHouse. :beers: :clinking_glasses: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :teapot: :coffee: :tumbler_glass: :cup_with_straw: :maté:beverage_box: :milk_glass:

Also to include those post counting: 124 part 1, 111 part 2 ~ 235 mongering. Not sure if including these after the deadline.

1 Like

I don’t think the power than be even knows if he’ll count them

They probably were afraid someone would get alcohol poisoning if they had TTHH on the same day as the mongering and funhouse

1 Like

i just figured it’d fun to be included, no apology needed

1 Like

I added your totals to the list even though they may be slightly skewed with posts after the cutoff. It gives everyone an idea of who the people with lots of time on their hands are competition is.

1 Like

drunk season 15 GIF

i got vopped SOOO many times these past 11 days
 at least i got an inexpensive lawnmower

2 Likes

you know who DOES need to apologize? Bill Gates for causing @davejlives 's Excel spreadsheet troubles and amping up the antici-pation

rocky horror picture show anticipation GIF

1 Like

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

red carpet excitement GIF by Broadway's Next Hit Musical

2 Likes

While we are waiting
 Deal O Meter still needs votes
 Do you civic Wootly Duty:

3 Likes

If I could click more than once, I would.

2 Likes