POST MONGERING: 4/1-4/4 (Part 2)

What if it’s a competing side hustle?

5 Likes

I WAS HOPING THAT PENNY WOULD MAKE IT! It was my only contribution to that box :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

So if he works for UPS but he’s advertising for FedEx I’m not sure how that would work.

Would he promise to handle your package better if you’d have shipped with the other company?

Maybe he’d promise to not slip something into your package if you shipped with the other company?

Maybe he’d offer to deliver your package personally in his uber while eating 10% of the taco you ordered while delivering your grandma to the curb in front of the grocery store?

5 Likes

So, a couple of days ago @davejlives told me something was left out of my desk crap and he was going to send it separately, and that, probably most importantly, it was @notmatty’s fault (because everything is his fault). The package came today and it’s an…

It’s so cute and round and Alexa-y. Thanks, “Dave”!

16 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s very nice of Dave. Try not to think about who is listening to you after you set it up

8 Likes

Sweet!

Are you the favorite?

6 Likes

Jeff Bs favorite obviously.

6 Likes

No, I think the murder vacuum is the best so far. Mine just didn’t hit the box for whatever reason when it was sent.

4 Likes

If Jeff B could send a billion or two my way, that would be swell.

7 Likes

Nice! Watch out for that Alexa, though. I had mine start playing some weird random tech music late one night. I was completely at the other end of the house and heard the music. Super creepy because there was no t.v. on or anyone else to activate it. I looked on my app to see what the song was…I had never heard of it, and the app said it was a “voice request”. The name of the song translated means “chaos”.:flushed: Yeah…I unplugged Alexa for awhile after that. Ghost in the machine? Ghost in my house? Who knows?:scream:

9 Likes

Did you happen to look around for any axe murderers? It may have been their theme music.

6 Likes

You mean it’s not supposed to do that?

6 Likes

I remember thinking if it starts playing music again after I unplug it, I’m leaving the house and not coming back.:running_woman::japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

Naw, it was supposed to be a live antelope, so it’s till my fault :frowning:

8 Likes

My parents said they had a lightbulb light up when it wasn’t screwed into anything.

5 Likes

Dang it! I would have named it Antony the Antelope and we would have been friends. You ruined everything, Matt.

5 Likes

I want a live antelope!

3 Likes

Antelope Jumping GIF

4 Likes

Nah.

I want a penguin.

3 Likes

Confused On My Way GIF by OceanX

3 Likes