► 3x small, smooth paperclips
► 6x Pictionary cards
     to go in my Pictionary box I don’t have
► 125x black napkins
     for all those messes the corgis make, okay, it’s the hubs
► 24x paper cups with pizzas on them
     to give a toast to @davejlives
► 1x pineapple corer-slicer
     neither of us or the corgis like pineapples…
► 4x small metal buckets
     to hold tiny buckets of water!
► 2x blackout curtains
     for those who hate the sun
► 1x LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Stereo Headset
     nice but not needed, will give to someone at work
► 2x set of hit mits
     not to encourage violence
► 1x Nerf SuperSoaker Microburst 2
     to wet all the things!
► 1x pair of Dickies non-marking, slip-resistant shoes
     IN MY SIZE!
► 1x 15ft Corduct Cord Protector
     hubs likes
► 1x Monty pillow
     yay!
► 1x Mortimer pillow
     yay! yay!
► 1x wootopoly
     yay yay yay!
► 1x index card with the word “ONCE” written upon it

18 Likes

You got 2 of the 3 pillows.

Really nice!

And enjoy Wootopoly; I heard that it’s good.

(I have 2 copies, but I never opened either. Actually, I just gave 1 away today.)

5 Likes

Those shoes are adorable and they actually fit? Damn, lady, you scored!

10 Likes

4 Likes

Got my Deskcrap! Skippy!!

Morgan made sure I noticed the command to POST. Yes, Morgan, I see it. And it’s unnecessary. Of course I"ll post!

I emptied the box, and had many paperclips leftover. Joke’s on you, dave. I can use these at work. Ha.

The crappage, which isn’t all that crappy.

1 woot! germy mask. Since all the dr’s offices around here still insist on masking up, this shall be fun and needful.

2 screen protector glass. Both iPhone, neither mine. That’s ok, they’ll go in a Mystery Box. Say–that’s only 2 weeks away! I better get compiling!!

1 package of fake nails. Ditto. I’ll make a young girl’s Box.

1 bowling game, desktop edition (of course). Totes score! My oldest nef bowls. Loves bowling. LURVES it. Next to Spikeball, it’s his fave thing. Christmas present, along with the other mini-bowling game

3 Apple USB to lightning cords. Can never have too many!

1 car vent phone holder. Ok, this isn’t useful to me as I don’t believe in accessing my phone while driving. Besides, that’s what the cupholder is for. Mystery Box!

1 box of 50 Mr Coffee filters. I still have Mom’s old M.C drip coffeemaker, so these are actually useful. Ha!

1 JBL Clip4. Says it’s waterproof. KAYAK TUNES!!! Awesome score!! Thanks dave!!

Morgan said he Found This Ribbon. Well, ok, I’ll let him have that. He also likes the Pictionary cards “At a Dog Show” and “Cartoon Characters” So your honourary woot! Volunteer Moderator is pleased, too.

@davejlives , thanks for your generosity in handing out prizes for mongering. Even the things I have no use for will be passed forward in Mystery Boxes at ConQuesT’s charity auction. Thanks! THANKS!! Great fun and much appreciated!

>'Kat, aka General Bossy McPaws

23 Likes

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised. With the addition of my word “ONCE” and @SylvreKat’s “POST”, I can only surmise the current message to be:

POST SILLY USED DESK THINGS ONCE IN THE GARBAGE

10 Likes

Yes! It passed the smell test lol

2 Likes

Super nice trash (but not really trash) :wink: @mareli83 . And not one? But two Woot monkey pillows? Awesome! :sunglasses::clap:! I love my Wootopoly game :+1:t3:

6 Likes

**Maybe Dave can’t **

8 Likes

I’ve played it. Can confirm.

7 Likes

I kinda wanna play now.

3 Likes

Need to point out that 'Kats can read, though.

I will cry if someone ends up with squeezie monkeys. Or the BoC pillow. I tried for that one but I breathed and missed out. Desperately want the BoC pillow. And the monkey squeezies for my squeezie collection at work. I’m sure they’ll be as naughty as the rooster (well, it looks like a chicken. But every time I thrown it at Sean, it hits…low. We’ve decided must be a rooster!)

btb @mareli83 I adores your corgis! I really love the oh-so-hopeful look from outside the window. Please give both scritchies and belly-rubs 'til they groan in joyful pleasure.

>'Kat

7 Likes

Still nothing, and I’m closer than @mareli83 !
Maybe the neighbors again, or was shipped late!

2 Likes

The stress monkeys or something else?

3 Likes

Dang! Hopefully it isn’t your neighbors again, I’d be super ticked off if my packages went missing multiple times. I hope your DDC treasures arrive soon. :blush:

5 Likes

I was wondering if anyone would notice Izzy creeping outside the window. They did receive treats and belly rubs for helping.

I’m sorry. If it makes you feel better, UPS probably drove by @wootevil’s house on the way to mine.

2 Likes

I’d be more than happy to send it to you. I like sharing lol

6 Likes

Such cute pups!! :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re kind of cute.

Just a little, though.

A smidge.

FINE, THEY’RE ADORABLE.

I may have mentioned that before. Somewhere. Maybe.

6 Likes