Post Mongering 4/28/22 (Part 3)

My DDC arrived Wednesday and I just revealed it’s contents. It rattled alot so I knew there were loose paper clips but there was something else rattling in the box:

A box of 144 blue acrylic baby pacifier party favors the size of a pea. Apparently Dave isn’t having a baby boy anytime soon or he is suggesting that I have one. :joy::thinking:

A clown mask.

A deep rain poncho. Adult size.

An indoor bowling game desktop edition. This looks fun and might keep my attention from my phone or computer.

Two different types of phone screen protectors. One for a galaxy s7 and the other for the iPhone X S. I have neither phone.

A 28 pack of pre-moistened Windex wipes.

A no slip grip all day hold brown Scunci. For my sister for Christmas.

A LIT gold flask. I need this for taking alcohol in my pocket. How are you going to drink at your desk now @davejlives ?

A JBL Go3 Bluetooth speaker!

A purple woot! :alarm_clock: got up on time ribbon. Thanks for rewarding me for getting up early again.

A woot! ! Facemask with adjustable ear loops.

A screaming monkey with a blue shark cape.

41 ribbed paperclips.

8 orange pictionary cards and one special yellow weather/tropical island pictionary card. I’m not sure if the interns/ Dave decided to break up a pictionary game by giving everyone some cards. Or if they just found the rest of the cards that went with the almost complete game they sent me in my last DDC. I had hundreds of pictionary cards along with the game pieces, dice, timer, tiny blue pencils and drawing paper. I was only missing the box, instructions and it seems like 100 pictionary cards seeing how many people are getting in theirs. I’ll add my nine and eventually see if the are duplicates.

And finally note card with the word “MADE” on it.

19 Likes