Post Mongering 4/28/22 (Part 3)

I thought you did a great job!

7 Likes

Sorry, to leave everyone in suspense. I did receive my package on Thursday, but I waited until today, well, because, it is my birthday today! Anyways, now, without further ado…

10 Likes

6 Likes

Oh FHD, you sweet beautiful dog!
Take those fun pink toys and enjoy your little self​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::heartpulse:.

6 Likes

Love the paperclip flowers!:cherry_blossom::blossom::rosette:

6 Likes

• JBL Clip 4 bluetooth Speaker ($50 value) - I’ve never owned a bluetooth speaker with a built in caribiner before
    -Citizen electronic calculator - large display
  • shirtwoot! mini plushies - apple bookworm
    -‘trick or treat’ Halloween flag - raven
  • Freaker Feet socks - I can ride a bike with no handlebar mustaches
  • silicone ice cube tray, purple- makes 15 cubes, comes with a lid
  • plastic :poop: - :poop:
    -woot! face mask - nice quality
  • 2x Pictionary cards - what if all these Pictionary cards were an elaborate puzzle :thinking:
  • 38 small paperclips - almost enough to make up for not getting any last time
  • (AND index card

this was actually a really great box overall. Thanks Dave and Woot! and Woot! interns! :hugs:

22 Likes

Me too!

6 Likes

So cute! Love those kitties!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

7 Likes

I made a :grin: with the 3 I had.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Monkey GIF

6 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene

6 Likes

Happy birthday!

7 Likes

For!!!

JBL speaker is awesome!
Woot pin too

Thanks for the fun!

22 Likes

Ok, I’ve kept you all waiting long enough.

Here’s my DDC.

It was a small box but it provided a welcome distraction from life and all the fun misadventures that go along with it.

I especially appreciated the Woot chocolate ice cream squishy since my middle child GAVE AWAY the last one I had when he was doing his lemonade stand a few years ago. I can finally forgive him.

And here’s Crappy with the secret word. He’s Clippy’s distant and not so friendly cousin.

Thanks Dave, interns, and all you suckers who wasted your previous life posting on this weird and senseless interweb forum.

23 Likes

It’s a Woot flower!

EDIT: Or maybe the cards did a dark ritual to bring the poop thing to life. Either way, it’s cute.

But Evil Clippy is the best. Thank you for bringing him to life.

11 Likes

Again, I like seeing what everyone gets. Like the holidays and checking out everyone’s swag. As one of the earlier posters of DDC/Mongering stuff I missed the mark on paperclip writing and art. Oh well; they are mingling happily with all the other paperclips on my desk. Adore seeing the pets (yeah cats!) checking out the boxes.

11 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes
18 Likes

Still the best voice-over work in the biz.

As for those “not a dildo” things… broaden your mind, Retamos.

5 Likes