Post Mongering 4/28/22 (Part 3)

I…uhhhh…ummmm…about that…

I LOVE YOU PEACE!

2 Likes

Nah, I have way more than you, which makes me feel a bit better.

:wink:

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Right. Reactions don’t count as likes (yet).

4 Likes

While technically I am not the last one to post…in the words of Ricky Bobby

share discover GIF

My package arrived Friday and I thought I heard it ticking so I left it on my porch for a few days while reading what others received (and making sure there werent any explosive updates) before being brave enough to break into it.

1 3x5 index card, KINDA :identification_card:
8 Pictionary cards :flower_playing_cards:
1 page of Woot! stickers :placard:
10 Ribbed paper clips —WTF :paperclips:
1 100% Water Proof (shouldnt it be 110% so you know it is really keeping you dry?) Rain Poncho :umbrella:
1 3-pack of Make-up Removal cloths (not enough makeup in the world to make me a looker…) :lipstick:
1 Package of Small Blue Acrylic Baby Pacifier Favors for a baby shower :baby_bottle:
1 pack containing 4 pairs of self-adhering anti-slip shoe pads (in case I decide to start wearing heels I guess) :high_heel:
1 2-pack of LG V50 Tempered Glass Screen protectors (dont have this phone) :iphone:
1 3-pack of iPhone X/XS Tempered Glass Screen protectors (dont have this one either) :iphone:
1 Samsung Galaxy S8+ Tempered Glass Screen protector (nope…and I guess no screen protectors for a Motorola Razr, huh?) :iphone:
1 Woot! Rona mask :mask:
1 electric pencil sharpener (didnt work too well on my mechanical pencil)
1 package of 3 Nut Milk Bags (is this a Woot! After Dark item???) :peanuts: :milk_glass: :handbag:
1 Extended My Car Warranty Ribbon :reminder_ribbon:
1 I Won Something Ribbon :reminder_ribbon:

And last but certainly not least
1 JBL Go3 Portable Speaker (not only waterproof but Dustproof!) :headphones: - fun!

Thank you fellow Mongerers, Wootybot, Woot! interns, shipping department, moderator(s) and other employees and of course our esteemed Mongering hostest (or is it hostess?) with the mostest @davejlives…amusing as always!

Post Mongering - where else can chat alone with a bunch of other like-minded individuals?

19 Likes

Dave? DAVE??

Is there something you need to tell us??

1 Like

Follow-up question for @Wooter532777382

What’s the story behind that left big toe? I have a messed up right big toe from a botched surgery…it’s a mess.

It ruined my foot-modeling career.

3 Likes

The 'clip art is amazing this session!!!

2 Likes

No, they do not. Only the :heart:s count from what I can tell from my 3M thread.

8 Likes

Understood.

I guess this answer my question. So I need to get 7 more :heart:s (I dont have the 25 like badge yet)

:cry: :cry:

5 Likes

My bad, I gave you the :clap:

:laughing: after I reread that.

2 Likes

billy mayes GIF

You still have a chance to beat @pepper114 at getting the Great Reply badge.

5 Likes

I had been taught that it was rude to give someone the clap.

3 Likes

My left big toe likes to drift away from the rest of them sometimes. I was born with both big toes pointing straight up. When they came down apparently my big toe separates from the others on both sides and I have absolutely no arch on my feet. My feet are as flat as they can possibly be.

4 Likes

So random

3 Likes

Dang it. I’m not a Monopoly fan, but now I want one too.

It’s more the screaming monkey and the Midnight Central images that caught me.

You’re saying you slapped (him) around?

>'Kat, aka General Bossy McPaws

6 Likes

I mean, that could be one interpretation.

2 Likes

Looked at the great reply link,
Was 6th to get one.

Didn’t have to beg for likes,
Like the flippered one did!

5 Likes

I hate to say it but I think I had to hustle for those last 5-10 on mine.

3 Likes