Post Mongering 4/28/22 (Part 3)

Happy Lets Go GIF by WNBA

5 Likes

Woohoo! I wan something!

And my wanning post was;

‘“Let’s go,” Lizzie told the others as she resumed her human guise. “Miu, dear, put away your tails,” she added and together they stepped off the branch.
Their ears were immediately assaulted by screams and shouts. Turning around they saw a human couple with a child being harassed by several large harpy-like birds in a wide park area surrounded by tall city buildings in the distance. Unlike Harpies, these birds did not have the faces and breasts of women. The party could not tell their gender easily, in fact, but they did have human-like faces with unusually long noses.’

5 Likes

THEY MUST BE RUNNING OUT OF ROOSTERS BY NOW!

4 Likes

Wow, so excited!
I had a lot of work/life multitasking going on (even had to give FunHouseDog a bath, mid-mongering, when he decided to roll in bird poop outside), wasn’t sure I mongered hard enough this time with all of the HARD CORE mongerer’s I saw… Woot!!!

Thanks @davejlives

My wiener’ing post:

5 Likes

That just sounds like a challenge!!
:dodo:

5 Likes

4 Likes

OOO… I should find mine!

4 Likes

My winning post

2 Likes

1 Like

:rofl: I think I see what you did there. I was gunna ask what is that from, the new Avatar? But nope lol

Congrats to everyone who will eventually have to confront their fates in the form of a paper clip-intensive box. Please do come back and post photos because we all live for it and don’t know how to interact with actual people. Thank you for your understanding.

9 Likes

And vote in the deal o meter!

2 Likes

Winning Snoop Dogg GIF by VH1

3 Likes

Ah yes. As @peaceetc just mentioned…

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. YOU WILL POST THE THINGS DAVE SENT YOU.

CONGRADOLENCES TO THE WEENERS

13 Likes

Challenge accepted - @davejlives

2 Likes

@FrostByte

Are you doing the linked post?

2 Likes

Congrats to all the wanners/losers! looking forward to all the crap, but not looking forward to what my wife will have to say when another craptastic box shows up.

3 Likes

Wooohoooo! Thanks to @davejlives for the honor and thanks to everyone for always making post mongering so enjoyable. My winning post is below! (For those wondering, I had been typing out the Friends script as I was watching the show, but this one is actually relatable to post mongering as a whole lol):

“Okay this could go on for awhile”

4 Likes

replying to your potent potable collection pic helped me win.

2 Likes

My Wife GIF by MOODMAN