Is this the after-party?
2 Likes
3 Likes
ME TOO MAN
4 Likes
Remember, when you see dave, ask:
WHEREARETHEDEALSDAVE.COM 
2 Likes
I spent like 12 dollars on this meme, I need my moneys worth
2 Likes
Bring on the $4 BLANKET Blankets, and Iāll leave you alone for the rest of the month.
![]()
3 Likes
I canāt stay awake to the end of a party these days let alone make the after party.
1 Like
Iāve found it worth it.
4 Likes
My thumb is sore

4 Likes
Thatās because you wonāt tell anyone where you live. @peaceetc would invite you.
2 Likes
So are we all winners? Find out now at:
2 Likes

2 Likes
Thatās not MY fault.
2 Likes
Yeayyyyy, time to start all over again???
2 Likes
In solitude, you call that living?
1 Like
Uhh, Iām not entirely sure what heās talking about, especially with that hand motion.
1 Like
It never is.
1 Like
We need spam posts of stuff to buy during these events
2 Likes
Would I? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 Likes