Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 3)

Fine. Fresh peas are ok, but they’re garbage any other way.

And radishes are what we dare each other to eat at the kids table during Thanksgiving.

4 Likes

Of course… the post AFTER I decided to link to the other thread!

It’ll be updated in the next reveal. Thanks for pointing it out.

3 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

An alien spaceship is using it’s tractor beam to pull a broom out of a trash can? Did I guess correctly?

9 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

agencylife advertisement GIF by MX Player

5 Likes

obviously, Kirk thought he heard CAP, instead of CUP, honest mistake, I’m sure.

4 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

Holy buckets, love those blankets! I tried to buy the waffle ones, then the bacon ones… Both times my wife said no way. I need to stop asking her before I buy things.

13 Likes

11 Likes

• Pillow - has someone been sleeping at their desk?
  • Batteries 48 AA
  • Beans - kidney - 1 dark red, 1 light red
  • Thumbs up trophy
  • Canvas brown bag
  • 26 x Stickers
  • NBA glitter tattoos (stickers)
  • Monster high fashion sketch tablet (with more stickers)
  • Blackish first season
  • Magnetic/carabiner light (DOA)
  • Woot 15th birthday hat
  • 3 x Woot shirts
  • 3 x Gift bags
  • Erasers
  • Paper clips
  • 5 x Binder clips
20 Likes

A Black-ish DVD! That’s the real prize right there.

12 Likes

How many paper clips and binder clips?

4 Likes

Thanks Woot, Dave, Kirk, Mortimer, Monte, Allen, Steve, and everyone else that made this possible! Lots of fun!

12 Likes

I’ll give you the official paper clip count tomorrow. Looks like 5 binder clips.

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I think this is the 3rd copy that Woot sent me!

5 Likes

Nice recipe

Had to lookup Rotgut though as I was confused it wasn’t in the ingredients list. Found a long definition on the following website.

Tldr version:

tastes like piss mixed with gasoline

Sounds like Dave had more involvement with these than he told us.

8 Likes

Sorry if you know this already, but I have this horrible memory etched into my mind from childhood - keep dad bunny away from baby bunnies. They will eat the babies, and the ones you save may be missing limbs for life. Just one little ingredient of why I am the way I am today :w_meh:

3 Likes

The boxes are arriving! Some really great desk crap so far! @davejlives must have the biggest desk ever made or there are alot of co-workers scratching their heads. Keep it coming and I will keep lurking.

Queen out.

13 Likes

@davejlives , so what is the return policy on this crap, if defective, inoperable, damaged ?

Ohh!, yea, right!
So do we blame you or Kirk? Can’t give Kirk h•ll, he doesn’t post, you don’t post enough, but will still get ire from me when opportunities present.
I like Peace to much, don’t want to offend Pepper as it might stress Helpy; and the outed, undercover Penguin bites back!

3 Likes