Post Mongering: 5/27-5/29 (Part 1)

WHAT IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Each 1,000 post milestone reached before Saturday, 5/29/21 at 11:59pm CT opens up another random winner. Here’s how it went down last time.

Live shot of my desk:

What will you get? Could be a mustard packet. Could be a staple remover. Could be a pair of socks. Could be a laptop. Could be a random piece of ancient Woot! paraphernalia. Remember, there is absolutely no guarantee you’re gonna get anything good, so gird your loins and shut your mouth.

Also, I don’t care how many times you post, or what you post. But maybe tell some friends to post, so we get new people too?

I’ll list the “winners” by mid-day on 5/30/21. Happy shitposting!
[/quote]

2021-05-27T16:00:00Z

Stanley Tucci? More like tushy :smirk:

black and white dance GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Early morning in the garden. It’s so quiet you can almost hear the moles working.

2 Likes

IS THIS? This is where I ask people to post things, and then I send random post numbers something from my desk drawer. Each 1,000 post milestone reached before Saturday, 5/29/21 at 11:59pm CT opens up another random winner. Here’s how it went down last time.

Live shot of my desk:

What will you get? Could be a mustard packet. Could be a staple remover. Could be a pair of socks. Could be a laptop. Could be a random piece of ancient Woot! paraphernalia. Remember, there is absolutely no guarantee you’re gonna get anything good, so gird your loins and shut your mouth.

Also, I don’t care how many times you post, or what you post. But maybe tell some friends to post, so we get new people too?

I’ll list the “winners” by mid-day on 5/30/21. Happy shitposting!
[/quote]

Lunch Break

Well?

• Yes.
  • Avocado.

0 voters

Deals alert

Black And White Skeletons GIF

Rick And Morty Drinking GIF by moodman

• List item

Giveaway

P̴̡̥̤̀͌̀̽̂͆̓͘͝͝o̷̡̧͖̬̯̖̝̯͇̮̗̤̻̠̭̠͚̎͜͜͜t̵͓͗̃͗͐͌̒͛͑a̶̦͎̗̣̩̣̳̰͎̺̺͍͕̻̩̠̖͌̈̀̏̑̔̆̚̚͝͠ͅt̴̡͎̠̫̝̰̟̹͚̜̟̮͔̱̀̈̔̽̈́̾̊̀̽̾̀̒̅̄̾͛͌͝͠ͅo̵̝͚͗̒͗͒͂͛͆͑͐͂̓̀́̽͐̌́̚͝!̶̤̫̠̍́̔̀͒̈́̍͐̀̅͐͛̒̅̕͝!̴̝̘̤͕̻̬͙̌̀̓̈́͘͘͝!̷̢̙͓͖̞͕̠̥̱̤͙͉̹̳̠͖͇̻̺̇͆̅͐̈́̈́͒̉͐͘͘

P̴̡̥̤̀͌̀̽̂͆̓͘͝͝o̷̡̧͖̬̯̖̝̯͇̮̗̤̻̠̭̠͚̎͜͜͜t̵͓͗̃͗͐͌̒͛͑a̶̦͎̗̣̩̣̳̰͎̺̺͍͕̻̩̠̖͌̈̀̏̑̔̆̚̚͝͠ͅt̴̡͎̠̫̝̰̟̹͚̜̟̮͔̱̀̈̔̽̈́̾̊̀̽̾̀̒̅̄̾͛͌͝͠ͅo̵̝͚͗̒͗͒͂͛͆͑͐͂̓̀́̽͐̌́̚͝!̶̤̫̠̍́̔̀͒̈́̍͐̀̅͐͛̒̅̕͝!̴̝̘̤͕̻̬͙̌̀̓̈́͘͘͝!̷̢̙͓͖̞͕̠̥̱̤͙͉̹̳̠͖͇̻̺̇͆̅͐̈́̈́͒̉͐͘͘

Penguin Bap GIF

1 Like

Odd looking eggs.

1 Like

Checking in

@moles1138 WORKS? lol

Loop Penguin GIF by Jason Clarke

Star Wars Dogs GIF