Post Mongering 6/22/22 (Part 1)

Digitalism

🐢

Lord the kid wants to play Twister. oh my back

Who’s ready for prime day?

anguish

Lets go!!!

Laughter

“And I am Lugh Long Arm,” he told Perun, “son of Cian of the Tuatha De Danann. It is I who defeated Balor of the Evil Eye at the Battle of Mag Tuireadh and that is the least of my accomplishments…”

“Then why lead with that?’ Ratatosk asked.

“Hush!” Miu told him, showing him her sharp teeth.

Potato chips!!!

Nope. I need the excuse.

1 Like

Ishihara

forever and a week

“I…” Lugh started to continue, but Perun was not impressed.

“I care not for the meaningless boasts of barbarians,” Perun replied.

“He’s wearing rough cloth and furs and calls us the barbarians?” Anuenue wondered.

“The original meaning of the word was simply foreigners,” Iris reminded her while Lugh and Perun got into their shouting and bragging match, each loudly proclaiming all the men gods and monsters they had defeated. As they did so, Perun stepped out of his chariot and step by step he and Lugh approached each other, continuing to brag loudly. When they came within arm’s reach of one another, they gripped each other’s shoulders and began to wrestle. “Men!” Iris snorted and stepped forward.

Duffles

Its finally raining!!°°

That’s the only way I’ll log into my class.

Wonton Egg drop Soup

Keyshia

The two warriors continued to grapple as Ratatosk shouted jeers and encouragements to them both. “You really aren’t helping, you know,” Miu pointed out.
Iris waited patiently until Perun threw Lugh a good twenty yards away, but even as Lugh picked himself back up and started charging back at the Slavic god, Iris stepped in between them and shouted, “Stop!” The two men just stared at her and in the silence she continued. “The business we are on is too important to all of us to allow you two to get your daily exercise. Divine Perun, I apologize for intruding on behalf of all of us.”

1 Like