Post Mongering: 8/12-8/13 (Part 2)

@FrostByte

Wooter310456179 is my former name

4 Likes

I got to that eventually when I couldnā€™t search for that user and saw that you posted a reveal.

drama love GIF by 9go

4 Likes

Your Majesty,
Donā€™t know if I should even make a presents here, as I have fallen from the grace of the creator of this thread.
As the one whom favors all my endeavors, above others, (you have liked more of my posts than anyone else), should I seek self exile from this forum and only ply my witticisms elsewhere; or be allowed to continue my jovial remarks here?

5 Likes

Lol watermelon

1 Like

Queen Sous Chef is on board! I gotta big knife that is like an extention. I can chop all day!

Non-cooks do dishes anyways! Kingdom rules say so.

5 Likes

You have me in that list twice still

Just FYI

2 Likes

Yā€™all making me hungry

Hungry Feed Me GIF

3 Likes

The Queen doth decree you are free to express your witicisms anywhere you pleaseā€¦and within earshot. I do love a good Texan!!

4 Likes

So you have won every single round?? :flushed: :exploding_head: :four_leaf_clover:

We all need to rub you for luckā€¦
errā€¦ ummmā€¦ that should be re-wordedā€¦ :speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Yeah I read that wrong at first

5 Likes

It Is What It Is Ok GIF by Britannia on EPIX
:grin:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ahā€¦ so you changed your name after or during the 2nd event. Got it. Iā€™ll make that correction.

6 Likes

@FrostByte

Wooter986760089

Me, before I had a Kingdom.

8 Likes

So, I need to remove that spoiler alert. Unless Iā€™ve made another mistake @Se7enty9 has been picked in each drawing now that all former and present user names have been combined.

Se7enty9 5 x x x x x

5 Likes

SOB!

LOL

4 Likes

Yup. But now you know!!

4 Likes

I think I might be wrong hereā€¦ reviewing the tape.

2 Likes

Nopeā€¦ found it

Wooter310456179 - echo show & grass seed & goodies

2 Likes

Sorry 79 I kid, I kid.

6 Likes