Wooter532777382
Wooter772326458
Woottoot87
yosefa
8 Likes

A suit of Woot!mail armor!

war battle GIF by HISTORY UK

5 Likes

Mine finally has tracking information as of a minute ago. 3.90 lbs for August 30th

7 Likes

Apparently my address cant be registered to mychoice cause someone else has it registered on their account? :rage:

1 Like

My word

Shirt tags

Woot shirts

Woot pen

Woot lights

Headphones

18 Likes

Ya typed my name wrong but link is correct. :wink: all good. Again, thanks for keeping up with lists.

4 Likes

Cool. There is a theme! More Doug.

3 Likes

I didn’t get a Woot pen in mine. Imma go storm Woot’s Seattle office to find out where it went.

angry pitchfork GIF by South Park

5 Likes

Ooooh, the UPS app lets me follow my delivery! I can stalk the driver all day long!! :crazy_face: Should be here in the next few hours! :partying_face:

7 Likes

My DDC has arrived!

Blank cardboard - decoy card, perhaps?

My real card- “doesn’t”

Wooty shirts! Great for lounging or working out, thanks Dave!

Woot! Off lights (woohoo!) And pen!!

Sweet headphones I have to hide from my son.

Tags. Tags galore. Mostly L, a few XS

I counted them… 504 L 24 XS for a total of 528
I have plans for these!

All tucked away nicely in the Woot! Off light box, waiting til I get the supplies for my plan.

the end GIF by Warner Archive

18 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you will be doing with those tags.

2 Likes

:hushed: Not the end! I opened up my headphones to find them to be blue! And they come with a really nice case. And they are crazy comfortable. And I think I love them. Thanks to Dave and Doug and the excel number choosey thingy for picking my post!

17 Likes

528! I Googled that number to see if there’s some secret code involved with this and if Doug is trying to tell you something.

According to the internet, obviously the source of all knowledge:

Frequency of 528 Hz reduces total concentration of reactive oxidative species in brain tissue . Prolonged exposure to this sound wave showed reduction of anxiety related behaviors in rats. The results reveal that reduced anxiety is related to increased concentration of testosterone in brain.

I think that Doug is reach out to you to say “Relax and reduce your reactive oxidatives in your rats”.

5 Likes

Hmmm. Doug must be spying on me if he knows that me and my rats are stressed… not sure how I feel about that.

3 Likes

Okay, here is mine…
First off, the box has sone sort of secret message:

I have “is”. Doug is…what?!

My yet to be counted shirt tags:

4 giant shirts:

Woot light and woot pen:

Some headphones that are already being borrowed:

(By the husband who also claimed dibs on my golden bucket…)
And a hiking fanny pack.

Jokes on all of you…I’m a Coloradoan. This will give me trail cred. (Cause we don’t have street cred. We have chacos, chapsticks, and Colorado trucker hats. I’ll look so legit now.)

16 Likes

I just counted mine – 367. All size small. I’m glad I don’t have as many as Shelli because what I do have is quite enough, thank you.

9 Likes

Team Nathan! A shirt from the Nathan and Caroline wedding! Very cool.

2 Likes

Hmmm… What is Doug trying to tell you with this number?

367 is the pill number for Vicodin. That’s a really strong kind of pill I guess. Maybe Doug has a headache and needs a pill. He should take 2 aspirin.

3 Likes

Vicodin isn’t all that strong but it can be addictive so I try to avoid taking it when it’s prescribed.

DOUG. Dude. I don’t want to take more pills. Not cool, man.

4 Likes