Post Mongering 8/18/22 (Part 2)

I think…

“Please visit!”
“What? No!”

Should be Woot’s new motto.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Wait, what number are we talking about again? I must have missed it.

2 Likes
4 Likes

16 Likes

206 shirt tags, all L, no red lines
Woot off lights
Firestick
Thermometer
Index card “Doug.”
“And don’t forget” shirt, XL
White Woot shirt, M
Green Woot shirt, S

No Woot pen

Anyone get any 2XL shirts and wanna trade?

Thanks Doug, you rule.

16 Likes

That would equal 815 tags!
What is Doug trying to tell you with sending you that exact number of tags?
Well, I’ll let you know!

815 is an Area Code in Illinois.
Area code 815 serves northern Illinois except for the Chicago metro area. It includes the cities of Rockford, Joliet, and DeKalb.

I think Doug wants you to drop everything and drive to Northern Illinois, possibly to grab a really good Chicago-style Pizza and a beer.

8 Likes

WENNERS

|140|@HelloYellow|
|1093|@thecrazyman|
|2283|@Diana37|
|3850|@hot72chev|
|4616|@wcody|
|5467|@melmelxd|
|6889|@ScottandJennifer|
|7367|@cassandraw3|
|8787|@Wooter532777382|
|9170|@gingirlj|
Sorry if you’re not on the list but it would only let me list 10 users use but if you are a winner please don’t hesitate to add your picture and show everybody what you have one thank you very much Wooters !!!

Winner #6889

I am sorry if you cannot see the image I do not know how to change it so you can see it but here’s what I won three T-shirts first T-shirt says route security second T-shirt says is finally over and third T-shirt says Woot Dot COM A pair of Woot security lights A very nice wireless headset a pen and 497 Woot t-shirt tags sizes from extra small to extra large I don’t know if the t-shirt tags were sent to me by mistake but if you want them back you can always email me thank you for everything I really do appreciate it and I hope you’re able to open the picture and see everything

13 Likes

WOW! 206 tags is an amazing number. So amazing that it was difficult to find out what Doug was thinking when he sent you those 206 tags.

206 is a model number for a Peugeot Car! Yes, the car that is hard to pronounce and nearly impossible to spell is the car that Doug wants you to go buy! I think they are French or something… YAY!

7 Likes

I moved your post over here to the right thread. :slight_smile:

I like the shirts – “Woot security is finally over. Woot dot com.” Does that mean they had security in the first place?

7 Likes

Hi all. I received my Mongering Haul today! I’ll post photos when I get a chance. I dropped a mower deck on my foot yesterday and I am about to take whatever drugs I can find laying around! I will say, though, that one item really made my day and came at just the right time… a big purple monkey! :monkey: He and I are going to curl up and sleep the pain away together! :sob: :w_sob:

8 Likes

OUCH!

Heal up soon Taz!

6 Likes

Ooooo that’s a bad one. Go get an x-ray for goodness sake. And I hope you feel better soon!

5 Likes

There are over 200 bones in your foot Taz. I think you should get it looked ot!

6 Likes

I appreciate it, ya’ll… There’s nothing they could do anyway even if the toe is broken (which I don’t think) other than dope me up and tell me to stay off it (which ain’t happening). Thank you thought for the thoughts.

6 Likes

I didn’t go to a Dr. for a broken toe either. Just loosely taped it to the next toe. It healed up slowly but completely…

5 Likes

They could give you more drugs you wont take, and will squirrel away for the next time something happens, and you are too stubborn to go to the doc/ER…

3 Likes

200 bones? Did someone sit down and count them all or is that a guesstimate?

2 Likes

They could cut it off. That’s one less toenail you have to paint.

3 Likes

I read it on the internet.

5 Likes