Post Mongering 8/18/22 (Part 2)

When I saw how much it was, I went to the meter to check if it was moving. Everything was turned off inside and I stared at the meter for about a minute. Didn’t see any part of the gauge move. That is safe to say it isn’t on my side of the meter.

I just have years of usage of average 11 units of water, now they said I used 61 units. So I requested a re-read.

2 Likes

Who broke you?

Music Video 80S GIF

4 Likes

Yes, they don’t know how many :spider:s Doug will pack… :laughing:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners and good luck next time for all the people who didn’t win

4 Likes

Have you checked to see if someone has hooked up a water hose to your outside faucet(s)? Did anyone recently get a swimming pool nearby? We get reports about this on occasion.

2 Likes

Hopefully you’ll get this straightened out. You’re right, with a long-time history of 11 units, this should’ve def’ raised a flag there.

Now that is truly evil. Even more so than our wootevil!

>'Kat

2 Likes

ME RIGHT NOW!
Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

2 Likes

I would’ve spent a few hours posting, the only reason I didn’t was because I fell asleep. Also, I was disappointed to realize that what felt like 2500 posts was really only 92 :rofl:

Your strategy of similar content gives you an edge as well.

5 Likes

WAIT!

As I was the final and absolutely the last post at 8:59:59 AM, that should count for SOMETHING!

3 Likes

monkeys GIF

A HEX CODE?

Sounds like some kind of magic spell…

1 Like

:japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: :clown_face: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No.
I know enough.
When I learn something new, I forget 2 other things to make room for the new knowledge and I have no idea what I forgot…

“Bringing up the rear” badge?

1 Like

2 Likes

bah! humbug!

every complication make it harder for me to keep up!

i want my car black.
phone, black, rotary dial. if it broke, who cares, i didn’t own it.
woot. one day, one deal, one forum, one colour, one font.
numbers: whole. no fractions, no decimals, and certainly none of that irrational or imaginary crap.

1 Like

I have updated list with post totals and wenners.

12 Likes

2 Likes