step brothers dale GIF

4 Likes

Work on the word puzzle to pass time?

5 Likes

7 Likes

So Doug is @Williamdavi? But which one?

4 Likes

Update:

See that carabiner key fob thingie with the LED light bar.

Well, I finally got around to trying it out. First of all, the batteries were dead in spite of the little plastic tag that supposedly kept them from discharging. Just how old was that thing?

Fresh batteries were no problem as they use the same CR2032 that most computers use to maintain BIOS memory, although this little monster used two of them. Then it only worked sporadically, but it turned out the battery connectors were a little loose so I bent them just a bit and presto-changeo! it works. A couple warnings if you get one however;

1 - Do not look directly at the light bar as you click it on. The first setting is very bright and it took a while before the after shadow faded from my eyes. The second setting is a bit dimmer, but I still do not recommend staring at it for any length of time… and I do mean any length… like a microsecond.

2 - Warning for those with Photosensitive epilepsy: Clicking the on button a third time is going to set you off. I suppose the rapidly flashing light is intended to be used to signal for help (or drive off attackers should you be fortunate enough to have one of these while attacked by someone who has photosensitive epilepsy - btw, I would not count on that as a defense since I read that only 3% of epilepsy sufferers will be affected by flashing lights) Anyway. I am NOT so afflicted and yet the flashing light bothered me too.

The wireless headphones were nice though…

11 Likes

rave GIF

8 Likes

@melmelxd, did anything arrive yet?

5 Likes

AKA: Disco Mode.
:mirror_ball:
:man_dancing:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220916-222238_Woot

For some reason I instantly read this is his voice…

Also, we totally need an “I am Woot!” ad campaign that features various Wooters.

5 Likes

Happy birthday @bchlor4evr

Happy Birthday Party GIF by Lazy Corgi

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @bchlor4evr!

Happy Birthday Television GIF

6 Likes

Have you heard they are coming out with a new seasonal flavor?

Spiced Apple Cider!! I’m so excited, it sounds delish!!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Happy Birthday bchlor4evr!

Fail Happy Birthday GIF

3 Likes

Sumerbirthday GIF by Sumerlatam

4 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Nick Kroll

4 Likes

I hadn’t! It does sound good… not sure about the cinnamon though