Post whore Anonymous - The Last Crusade

OOOO! You’re really pushing it now!

Well see, now that proves I have your button. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to push it. [;)]

I’ve been at home for a record time of 3 days!!!
Almost forgot how to speak English though, haven’t seen or talked to anyone except the checkout lady at WalMart!!

where did everyone go???

Still here.

good…now where is everyone else?

lurking…

why lurk when you can post [;)]

I’m shy.

[a]

my ass…

Screw the delete post button, I need a “nuke thread” button [;)]

Can you believe this one:
I worked 75 hours last week to get a report out on time to deliver to the lead boss, spent the night on the last nite, AND worked the report until 4pm the next day (Friday). Took the bloody report to the lead boss, and he refused to sign the routing page that would let me take the report to the next higher up bosses. He had to read the report again before I could pass it by him. I asked him if he’d take it home for the weekend, he said no!!! All that work and no place to deliver…that has taught me a lesson. No more “emergencies” for me. When the big bosses don’t care, and see the need to meet the deadlines, why should I?
Huh, answer me that one!!!
So I have enjoyed myself this weekend and spent time with my schnauzers and got busy with making stuff for Christmas…
Back to the grind tomorrow, can’t wait to explain to the authors, their boss wasn’t interested in meeting their deadline. I have two reports in the same position - late because of bosses with no desire to work extra. Yikes…
Thanks for the vent time,

midnight snack – KC Masterpiece Mesquite Barbecue Baked Lays and peanut butter

not on the Lays, of course, just a heaping spoonful later

[6]

ewwwwwww, how about chexs mix with Vodka and diet coke?
PB does sound unusually good though…

So, what are the hardest pieces to get in the McDonald’s Monopoly this year?

I only have 3 pieces - States Avenue, Indiana Avenue & Pacific Avenue.

Well, I can tell you which three are among the ones that are not difficult to get… I haven’t eaten at a McDonald’s in a couple of years, so I really couldn’t say, though. Didn’t even know they were still doing that monopoly thing.

yeah I’m sure you’re too distracted by your shiny object…

Its almost time for BOC, BOC, BOC
I’m gonna hafta get out my poem
Hey, I got published in a real book!
It only cost me $80!!! LOL
They sent out this bogus banner/popup, I bit,
Give us your very own written poem,
You could win $$$
We could pick your poem to go in our next version of the International Society of Poets bound copy of magnificent …blah, blah, blah.
I bit, wrote a really good poem, me thinks anyway,
and they just loved it!!!
+Insert Scarcasm Voice Here+
So now I finally received my bound copy of the little book of (loosers) poems…he, he, he.

I have mine here