Post Whore Anonymous - Warning! Use of this forum could be addicting!

errr…didn’t see that one coming…

ace: 6375

Thanks cruzer . . . I was going thru withdrawal already!!!

heya, cruzer!!!
Nice work… they took us all by surprise.

Thank you! [:D] How was class?

Since we’re apparently posting our counts… I’m such a junior post whore… only 2090

6375??? yikes!!

and yes, surprise…

boring…

So now you’re even more tired?!? [:|]

no…I had food…energy

What did ya have for lunch, cruzer??

Still snowing here…very pretty.
Acedad got out of here first thing this morning and went to the lake. Beat the weather out of here.
It’s supposed to snow off and on for the next couple of days. Maybe that’ll get me in the mood to start doing some Christmas stuff.

food [:p]… BK

have fun with your snow ace!

Curious that all the newly locked threads have fallen off the topics page already . . .

Somebody’s playing my game.
This time I’m on the other side.
They should be (mostly) back where they belong now.
I’ll check again in a couple of hours.

But now two of 'em are back . . but not the misfits thread . . .

This place is possessed!!!

I’m glad you said that. I was hunting for the “One Word” thread and went through two pages without finding it. Then there it was again. Thought I was losing it.

Obob, don’t bother with Arby’s breakfasts. Not that great. McD’s breakfast burritos are much better.

nah…obob’s playing with em.
It’s kinda fun to watch.

I’m positive now - someone’s doing it intentionally. NOT me.

I can’t spare the time. Poof could “repair” then even better than I can, maybe you could explain how…

Me? Explain something computery? ROFLMAO
I finally went to Staples yesterday to get DVDs to back up my computer (or I’m going to take a shot at it) and the guy said R+ or R-, and that’s when I left. Beats me.

**Please stop MOVING the locked threads back to the first page. Luke locked anything over 50 pages because of the complaints about the slow loading. **

Thank You.

to clarify:

maybe you (ace) could explain (to poof) how…

Luke is the one whose changes caused the loading problem (to get worse) yesterday. There is no adequate reason why the index page should have to do an in-depth browse of the pages. It’s probably stupid design behind the construction of the per-page links, since they need post numbers. just create a new table in the DB