Post whore anonymous *with new rules*

I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

OLD RULES:
RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts
  3. rules apply to no one.

NEW RULES:

1. no double posting. (i.e. posting 200 things of the same thing over and over again)
  2. no one word posts unless the situation permits it.
  3. rules apply to all, carry on the conversation
  4. it is up to everyone to make sure that these rules are carried out.
1 Like

Hahaha cruzer. :wink: I had no idea what the title was going to reveal. Lmao.

oh you thought I was talking about…

ah screw it, I’m a super post whore.

That smiley SHOULD read, “This thread is worthless without puzzles”, hehe.

Heres to getting the counts up :slight_smile:

and you have got a long, long way to go…

If I knew how to change that smiley I would.

hey woody, where’s my puzzles?

actually after thinking about this, it shouldn’t be puzzles, it should be posts [;)]

actually after thinking about this, it shouldn’t be puzzles, it should be posts [;)][/quote]
Okay, I’ll agree…so can cha-ching another post .:wink:

or my usual fav…+1

[quote user=“cruzer”]I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts
  3. rules apply to no one.[/quote]

k

[quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”]I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts

k[/quote]

Thanks, just testing to see how this works.

[quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”]I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts

k[/quote]

that wasn’t even a one word post…impressive

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”]I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts

k[/quote]

that wasn’t even a one word post…impressive[/quote]

just trying to follow the rules that don’t apply to me. thought it would be poor form to disregard them entirely!

[quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”]I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts

k[/quote]

just trying to follow the rules that don’t apply to me. thought it would be poor form to disregard them entirely![/quote]
no one will beat my 1792 posts! no one!

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“tall4agirl”][quote user=“cruzer”]I like to talk about nothing. so I decided I would post this up so people could get their post counts up to where they should be…

RULES:

1. no double posting
  2. no one word posts

k[/quote]

just trying to follow the rules that don’t apply to me. thought it would be poor form to disregard them entirely![/quote]
no one will beat my 1792 posts! no one![/quote]I coulda swore I had more posts than it gives me credit for. But you wait. I will surpass you.

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]
no one will beat my 1792 posts! no one![/quote]

do you wanna go check out the forum I have over 3000 posts at? do you wanna know how long I’ve been there? there is a reason why I opened this thread…I wonder if we can beat the 100+ pages that the BOC’s get?

but until then, I bow down to the almight post whore

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]
no one will beat my 1792 posts! no one![/quote]

do you wanna go check out the forum I have over 3000 posts at? do you wanna know how long I’ve been there? there is a reason why I opened this thread…I wonder if we can beat the 100+ pages that the BOC’s get?

but until then, I bow down to the almight post whore[/quote]
post counts are for sissies.

besides, i’m pretty sure i know a codeslave that can edit the database for me. :wink:

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]
besides, i’m pretty sure i know a codeslave that can edit the database for me. ;)[/quote]

omgwtf man?..haha, now that’s just funny

[quote user=“cruzer”][quote user=“GallopingCow”]
besides, i’m pretty sure i know a codeslave that can edit the database for me. ;)[/quote]

omgwtf man?..haha, now that’s just funny[/quote]
Heh, classic!

hey, my post count is…141