Post whore anonymous *with new rules*

Evenin’ mac sassy! btw, I went back and looked at the whiner’s list in the smartphone thread. That’s some nice work! Definitely worth the price of admission…

Well they SAID it was a smart phone but you would be hard pressed to prove it at times. BTW the cell is much more comfortable now that all the padding is up on the walls.

Hey Y’all!

Just so ya know, I’m not nearly as crabby tonight as I was last night…

Hi’ya Mom!

ACE!!!..there you are!..I’ve been looking for you all night!

what happened yesterday anyway…I know you didn’t want to talk to me about it… but just thought I would ask again

heya, neo, cruzer, tall, Mac daddy… anyone else I missed?

Nah I’m good now… just a lot of hassles over the weekend and then when Acedad got all pissy because we had a slow waitress at the restaurant, it was just too much. No big deal. THanks for asking tho!

Which one is which?

Hello?..Hello? Dang prank calls!

hey ya acemom! do you ever check your pm?

Nice to see ya, Ace. Better day today? Are you getting rain now? We’re thunderstorming! YAY!!!

I’d pick cruzer as the ‘slapee’ in this pic. I imagine him more (much, much more) clean cut than mydog…

ouch…my pride

Sorry, but I picture mydog as the ‘fighter’… I picture you more along the lines of ‘I’m a lover, not a fighter’.
Better? [:D]

Yeah the strip of fuzz on the jaw line is fashionable but the spiked mohawk is soooo '80s.

hmmmm. having problems posting… is it my internet connection or Woot?
we’ll see.

ok, must have been my connection… yep, Tall…we’re getiin rain and T-storms here too.
Sick of this hot weather. If I wanted it to be this hot in Mi-Sept I’d live in the South!!

hmmmmm maybe internet connection?