Post Whores Anonymous - Posts?? We don't need no stinkin' posts!!

hehehe…
delete

[;)]

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

Thus, the preemptive post, lol…when I saw the pwa locked at the same time as the earring thread, which I was taking the time to explain to a new poster, I posted here because I didn’t wan’ this thread to start the way the last one did.

dooooo it! [:)]

Oh sure, delete it. I only did it because I’d never done it before. Actually chuckled as I was posting my first first page.

Quiet young 'un.

haha…gimma you know we would all give you a hug before we ever got mad at you for locking a silly thread

whatcha gonna do about it?

I’m gonna tell ace. And she’ll laugh. Laugh at me, but she’ll laugh. Then you’ll be jealous. Uh-huh, you will.

LOL, czar, I wouldn’t delete it!
I just thought it was funny that you said it!

[;)]

K, ty cruzer, because I’d have posted a heads up to the thread before I locked it… I never know know when my favourite curmudgeon might show up, so, I was playing it safe…(obob, ya’ know we’re cool… <3)

tattle tale

Not me. I’m a acemom(ma)'s boy.

haha…so did you actually lock it?

heh…[:p]

I thought it was funny too ace.

Yahoo!!! It’s Friday. I’m gonna celebrate and run my IRC tonight. Feeling kinda fiesty, so I just might stay up till woot time tonight.

*whispers * “psst…cruzer…I’m just sucking up, that’s all”

NO, I did not lock the pwa thread, lol!!! Geeez, y’all never understand me…this thread moves too fast…
I locked the earring thread. Just as I took the time to post to that one, I was saying I would have posted to the old PWA thread that it was going to be locked soon…

Ha, I made a first page this time. I think.

Ah, but here on the PWA, the goal is to get the LAST post before the thread gets locked…

doing what, we wont say!