Post Whores Anonymous - The NeverEnding Story

Do we know her too?

Somehow, I don’t think that would be a good idea…

Oops, sorry, Turken. Didn’t know.

she doesn’t post here…
photoshops on the contests, tho…

but y’all are right.
bringing spouses would TOTALLY mess up the room assignments, and first dibs, Tall!
[:p]

I think I can take you Ace! [;)]

I dunno…ace can handle large machinery [:D]

yeah, but it won’t fit on the bus!

LOL!!
Poor Mac!!!
he isn’t even here and he’s causing a fistfight!

[:)]

but she can use it to tip the bus…[;)]

sorry, was AFK…

Cruzer’s Bday may 5th? we probably won’t be able to make it - still have finals, and immediately after will be going to alabama for my sister’s graduation.

Catfight!

Noone had anything bad to say about where he is, but it turned out to be a big drinking school and some drunk kids tried to beat him up his first night. the drunks fell down , he ran away nothing happened. I never saw kids like him when we looked at the school, but he liked it and applied early admission…Now he hates it . We live in NY, he has 5 or more friends at Bing and his sister goes to ithaca so he should know about the weather.
I thought there was less parenting when they get older. My daughters got sick in school last year. You can’t have them far away when they might be sick. They might be ok but you will go insane.

haha, I’m done with finals the day before [h]

Don’t tell Mac, but I wouldn’t really fight you over him. Never let a man get between friends!

heh… we’ll send ya pics…
of cruzer doin his 21 shots…
[:)]

Correct!!

men come and go, but friends are forever!!!

what are you trying to kill me?

n/k… daughter is 22 and still pretty high maintenance…
sigh
Binghamton has its share of frat boys, according to daughter, but she had lots of friends and liked it there.

Ya knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, as long as we’re in Texas, we could swing by and say hi to Woot. I’ll bet they’d just be so pleased.