Post Whores Anonymous - The NeverEnding Story

OMG, did you see tonight’s woot? That’s the first time I laughed out loud at a woot. Gotta go read the forum. Snicker.

I love the commetary under the product details.

Yep…saw it…commented on it…

ditto

An Iron kit… now that is hilarious. But it is a great deal for it. I bet they sell out.

I have a high maintenance daughter too, almost the same age. Tells us everything, you don’t want to know everything that is considered normal in college. Son tell us nothin . Told us he hated it, then told us it was ok , then no warning he
wants out.
Did woot give you a really big stick to hit the back of heads? Or a button to sent a shock to the offending mouse?
Guys you have to post less I need to read 25 pages to catch up today.

asking us to post less is like asking Texas to lose…its just not gonna happen [:)]

well. I’m heading out for now. good to talk with ya’ll, abeit briefly.

maybe I’ll have more time this week to hang around woot.

Same here too…try to keep your clothes unwrinkled.

I am off to bed as well…I had a good laugh for this evening…the ironing the business cards for the business card reader was pretty funny.

A: aMUSEd.

gotta go check up on the dog…be back later, for only a short time…

Good night…and good luck with the thread…hope I can find y’all tomorrow.

LOL! Yep!

heya!! what are ya doin!!

The heck with all you Texas fans… A pox on them! [;)]

A dancing Hobbes…love it! (in case the picture doesn’t show mac daddy 1 gave me a dancing hobbes.

It looks like I’m the only one who wants this iron and I still can’t get it. It is freezing up somehow. I don’t stand a chance at a BOC.

Wish I could help you, but I’m computer illiterate. I’m here because some day they’re going to have a set of knives as a woot. HEAR THAT WOOT GODS?

What type of knives? And how much are you looking to spend? We have had a bunch of deals on knives recently on WYD.

Thanks, Pete, but I’m holding out for woot. Acemom and I both want them, and by cracky, someday we’ll wear them down. We’re just going to keep griping about it. Of course by that time, I’ll probably be on social security and it will pay for a paring knife.

ok. I don’t think you have to gripe a lot. There are some great deals on knives and I am sure with the volume that woot handles, they can get a great deal on them.

Actually I am surprised that they haven’t had any yet.