:w_boc: Post your 2022 Craps Here!!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during all of 2022**!

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to buy available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with it just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

61 Likes

51 Likes

Was there a place to post for February? I can’t seem to find it. I “earned” a BOC on this last day of Feb, and I’m not sure if I should post in the March forum (when I’ll actually receive it), or in Feb (when I actually purchased it). Life is just too complicated…

31 Likes

Go ahead and post in the March thread. All BOCs will arrive in March anyway. :smiley:

31 Likes

I would like very much to have my very own Bandolier of Carrots.
I would also be willing to fill out a tax form if required if I could only figure out how to comment to get into the sweepstakes.

[TT: You need to post in the thread where you read the rules. ]

36 Likes

Could it be? Is it true? Can my eyes be deceiving me? According to my inbox I seem to have been lucky (or unlucky) enough to have purchased a Boiling our cabbage :leafy_green:!

What wondrous treasures may be on their way?
What indescribable disappointment could be hidden in the box?
Oh the excitement…the anticipation….the undeniable curiosity!

I can’t wait…yet but I know I have to!

What will be in there?!?!?

43 Likes

I stared at my phone for about a minute yesterday: for the first time in 12 years, I won a Bag o’ Crap!!!
excitement GIF

70 Likes

Not sure if I should be posting here, but it feels so good to be the first to post on a shiny new thread :sparkles:

I just received the Mega BoC (from the forum giveaway). Instead of regular disappointment I got to experience a mega disappointment, yay!

First off, the box is huge and it was packed full. Here’s the dog for size reference (I know you have no idea how big the dog is - the dog was also not so happy to be used as a scale reference).

The crap:

The list of the crap:
0 DVDs (I was hoping for a few more Agents of Shields season 2)
12 gift boxes
6 round pizza pans
3 Lodge square cast iron grill pans
3 cookie cutters in a sweater shape
Toilet seat
Toilet light
Garage wall protector (whatever that is)
Lutron replacement knob (we did have one of those dimmers back in our old house, but have since moved)
Print paper
Rescue blanket
Green rubber duck
Large jacket
Freezer mug
Otter growler
Vivitar monopod
Eufy scale
Diaper genie carbon filters
Dental floss
Anker charger
Logitech keyboard and mouse
Woot has the best crap bag
Woot award for someone that got up on time

My favorite items:
The green rubber duck is my favorite, but the sweater cookie cutters come in a close second.

106 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m partial to the ribbon. :smiley:

31 Likes

Vote while you wait!

It’s a doohickey!

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

34 Likes

I would like to see in my BOC is
Sports cards
The book you can write in and erase it an write in again
T-shirt

27 Likes

Taking your crap and running off with [it] just steals the fun from everyone, especially me.

33 Likes

That error has only been there a couple years.

gaah

30 Likes

Better late than never I suppose?

31 Likes

I lost another BOC!!! :weary:

26 Likes

consoling2

21 Likes

I just ordered Ballerinas on Cupcakes. I can’t wait to be disappointed!

16 Likes

I’ve received BOCs via UPS surepost and UPS ground but never 2nd day air!!! What could this mean??? A live animal?? I hope it’s a Pygmy goat.

36 Likes

Well, in spite of my joy in saving money, throughout the Woot Off (if you don’t count on the infestation of flying monkeys that will soon descend on my office), but thanks to the App Crap game, I will, indeed be posting the contents of a non-descript kraft-colored box in this thread. Stay tuned!

Happy Here We Go GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

21 Likes

An email from Woot! Kicked my curiosity (which usually killed the cat but we don’t have a cat so…) kicked into overdrive as the announcement that my Boiled Our Cabbage was on the way! I became so amazingly excited that I couldn’t sit still and stop smiling. Then suddenly I remembered this is Woot! and terror overtook me as that this could all be leading to horrible disappointment. I then received a separate email my enthusiasm returned as I saw that a 7lbs box is headed our way!

Do I rejoice? Do I fear what is coming? Do I pickup and move before it gets here? Will the contents be heaven sent or from the depths of hades? Will it contain shareable items so I can bring disappointment to others?!?

Time will tell and we will all have to stay tuned to see what happens
Let the praying begin!!!

32 Likes