:w_boc: Post your 2022 Craps Here!!!

OK, hold your breath, it is on the way

Must’ve been the same guy, or gal, who returned this beauty I received from one of those limited edition $50 BoCs a while back.

Judging from all the crude in those ear pods, they probably returned them because they couldn’t hear anything.

3 Likes

Behold my Bilb o’Craggins from the July 19 Woot Funhouse. It really was bursting at the seams, and not with disappointment.

• Sparkly CRAP bag
  • Woot.com car sticker.
  • Knife drawer organizer
  • Blink Mini indoor camera 2 pack
  • Anker PowerWave magnetic charging pad
  • 16 pack of velvety hangers
  • 12" Lodge cast iron pan
  • Car wash sponge
  • Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Thanks Woot!

17 Likes

My Badgers of Cairo has arrived, and really- I don’t have a bad thing to say. Not even ONE. Everything is going to be of use!

We got:

• 2 pairs of men’s athletic mesh shorts, in size XXL (but are sized more like a regular XL Tall, which is PERFECT for my youngest son!)
  • 1 Pride heart shirt, men’s medium (too small for any of us, but might make a nice gift for my boys to give to someone in the LGBTQ+ Alliance group at their new high school!)
  • 1 LED Touch Light- it’s got FIVE lights, and will do GREAT in the kitchen closet in our rental house!
  • 3 in 1 Wireless charger- made for iPhones, iPods, and whatever the watch versions are by Apple, but will do dandy for our Android phones
  • GoWise Stainless steel kitchen food scale- oddly, I was thinking about buying one of these the other day
  • One shiny shiny irridescent CRAP bag- it’s so SHINY
  • Woot! Bumper sticker that will probably cause a rear-end collision, but hopefully not, AND
  • 1 Spicy Shelf Deluxe, the two-tiered kind…and we were JUST trying to arrange the spice n’ flavors cupboard yesterday, so this could not be more timely!

Sorry to disappoint, but…I am not disappointed. This is freakin’ AWESOME! Thanks, Woot!

15 Likes

What a load of CRAP!
Can’t wait for my next one!

14 Likes

1. Crap - Woot tote bag – shiny and pink. Perfect for my crochet stuff.
  2. 4-pack of Arlo Essential video cameras (box says 3, but there are 4) – Already hooked one up.
  3. Gardguard - LED grow lights – not sure if I will use these but they look cool.
  4. Set of 8 Furnish Carpet Sliders – my son wanted to open these and slide around the carpet; I said no.
  5. 1 XL Ew, People t-shirt
  6. 1 M Aries AF t-shirt
  7. 1 S Colorful design t-shirt
  8. 1 Woot! Bumper Sticker – Going to put this on the water heater:)
16 Likes

Just 3 pieces of crap. Car wash sponge, shoelaces, and baby float. Happy Birthday Woot!

15 Likes

Yup, too bad you didn’t get anything good. :rofl:

Wow, that’s really nasty too :grimacing: Somebody needs a lesson on personal hygiene. Just never know what kind of surprises Woot has in store for us :blush: but, thats what makes it so much Fun! Gotta take the bad with the good lol

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have come on here. Seen pretty good craps and I live in Utah, so with today’s state holiday, my craps are stuck at the post office for one more day, then since I ship to my work to avoid porch pirates, it’ll spend another day floating around the mailroom before I get to see it. Then I’ll probably luck out and get whatever lint ThunderThighs and whoever had sitting around in their desks, sigh.

Here’s hoping for the best though, even though I have to wait a few more days bouncing between hope and despair.

7 Likes

I was hoping for at least one electronic item. Bummer.

Oh to list my stuff!
2 woot branded no touch gadgets
1 set of gauze (odd)
1 container of wood filler
2 Flower shaped luggage tags
1 composition notebook
90 count of dental flossers
1 Silicone collapsible funnel
4 pack dot runner tape (?) not sure what it is yet
1 outlet cover
2 pack of filters for a mask I don’t own
1 pack of swiffer wet mop cloths (very usual)
1 pack of scrubbing bubbles toilet bowl cleaning stamp

13 Likes

Sounds like what I’ll get (knowing my luck on BoCs lately). I think the dot runners are to apply a line of adhesive dots for crafting (attach paper to paper).

Hello everybody! It’s my first time posting here. I just got my very first BOC delivered. Overall i’m pretty pleased with it! The box was bigger and heavier than I was expecting?
My haul:

• 1 open box anker magnetic wireless charger (white) which makes the whole box worth it
  • 1 pair of aukey wireless earbuds in black
  • 1 set of wig caps in a skin tone i do not possess
  • 1 box set of what looks like cabin patterned womens socks
  • 300 sheets of colored construction paper (this is why the box was so heavy!)
  • 1 pair of baby shoes
  • 1 toilet bowl light
  • 1 clear bin for the fridge
  • 1 navy blue …dress? it is opened and it smells funky. It feels like it’s made of lycra
  • 1 set of woot stickers
  • 1 crap bag!

feels good!

12 Likes

I think you guys might have accidentally sent me a Bag o’ Crap-that-I-wanted!

The Great:

Anker Soundcore Flare Mini Wireless Speaker
Anker Soundcore Air 2 Wireless Headphones
Anker Wireless Qi Battery
Underwater Snorkel Mask
LEGO Marvel’s Carnage set (no box)
NOCO Genius G3500 Car Battery Charger
Yootech Wireless Charging Stand

The Rest:

Light Switch Slider thing
USB-C to VGA adapter
Work Gloves
Shower Curtain Liner
Woot door opener
Shiny Bag of Crap

The Best:

An Jojo Siwa Slime Journal thing

13 Likes

Not that bad.

The backpack had a cut in it so it went straight to the trash. Other items included a shirt, some random trash bags, a duster, utility ties, a decent first aid kit, and an anker power bank.

14 Likes

I hope for better things for you!!

1 Like

The camera looks like one of those rear view baby cameras that parents use instead of a mirror in the car

Not pictured : little girls Halloween costume
Cat litter genie refills
Nissan hub cap centers
Head lamp
Beats head phones
Phone car mount
Computer microphone ear piece
Snorkel mask
Popcorn bucket
Arlo pro 4
Blue chrome book

13 Likes

My first ever BOC. If nothing else, it was entertaining.

• Refrigerator storage bin 6x13x3
  • Women’s winter socks box of 5 + 1 extra
  • Iridescent crap bag
  • Woot car stickers
  • 2 Anker PowerWave magnetic pad lite
  • Wool green beret
  • Alabama lanyard
  • Rose gold pink lens sunglasses (not in picture)
  • 3 kitchen tongs
  • Goody hair elastics
  • Tie dye shoe laces
  • Mylar Rescue Blanket
  • Topick 36" white curtains

17 Likes

Woohoo, got a box!

And a backwards sticker.

And a little light touch. Aww.

Ooh, and a nice cup. I can’t wait to make some tea!

A usb hub. Looks useful.

An Anker magnetic pad. Inefficient, but convenient!

A knife holder. This is going in the drawer.

Another wireless charger. Not an Anker though. Guess we had to have some disappointment.

And a fan. I’m a fan of Woot! and this is a fan of me.

The tea cup was chipped.

But then i dropped it off the box while taking these pictures. Waaa! :frowning:

Here’s all the broken glass in the cup. Does anyone know Gerber’s phone number?

This a friend’s box. I hope to show my wife’s box a little later.

15 Likes