:w_boc: Post your 2022 Craps Here!!!

My BoC which was delivered in 2022 but could upload only in 2023.

It includes

1. Samsonite Seat Rest
  2. Bed lamp of baseball
  3. Kids Create Absurdity game
  4. Military memory game
  5. 2 cups
  6. 3 in 1 Wireless charging deck I think of Anker
  7. Anker charging brick
  8. Tigerdo costume cap and pipe
  9. Charging Cable
  10. Pencil set
  11. Some sort of tissues
  12. A green Woot bag

Was able to snag one more BOC in 2023. :relaxed::relaxed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

They’re not supposed to do that. @ThunderThighs, can you help them out?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

7 Likes

Sorry about that. We have a bunch of new peeps in CS. I’ll get you taken care of.

7 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS!

So much stuff. Every lawn should have a dinosaur! Pup doesn’t look to sure of it though.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING PHOTOS! WE LOVE SEEING THEM!

10 Likes

jealous bbc one GIF by BBC

18 Likes

Hahahah, yep, I was there at the loading and we just kept throwing in more and more ducks because it got funnier and funnier.

15 Likes

Yes! What TT said! These pics are so great and TT shared them with the whole team. :slight_smile: Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

7 Likes

That dino is fantastic!

4 Likes

Now I have to get a dinosaur for our yard!

ps… CONGRATS!

10 Likes

The ducks are awesome! I would love those. If you cruise at all, look up Cruisin Ducks. People put tags on them and hide them around the ship for others to find.

4 Likes

Oddly I could have used everything in your BOC.

5 Likes

Can’t thank you enough- just got my confirmation! Appreciate the help… I wasn’t a believer, but now I can confirm that Thunderthighs is the🐐… Appreciate it!

9 Likes

Wow. Another huge dissatisfied dissatisfaction disappointment!!!
You could have worked harder though!! You can always increases someone’s dissatisfaction if you try harder.

8 Likes

My December Bag of Crap, Bag ‘O Crepe, included the following items if disappointment.

Obligatory reusable bag (useful and the green is festive :christmas_tree:)

Plastic lids to mystery containers (maybe they can be used as frisbees? :woman_shrugging:t3:)

Spiral notebook (nice! :ledger:)

Package of face shields (giving those away :mask:)

And… the bestest thingr?!? A winter coat! :coat: :cold_face: It’s generic black, has a hood, is warm, and fits me!!! THANKS Woot!! :grin:

So not many items in my BOC, but the coat makes the whole thing awesome! :sunglasses: :clap:t2:

9 Likes

Husky is uncertain about new friend.

6 Likes

My Bring on Cheer from December 2022:

My crap is better than your crap! Bag
Vaccination card holders 10 pack B0914TJ8XW
Post-it 16 pack 3x3 Rio de Janeiro collection
Küchengeräte crepe tools B07GMRNB8Z
Maxell 15 pack DVD-R
Basic vinyl synthetic exam gloves XL 2x100-pack
Mead composition notebook 100 sheet
Crazy socks Oscar Mayer men’s 6-12
Ann American Company salsa Bowl 3 pack

7 Likes

My bright orange container crap I scored on 12/24 arrived and it is a doozy. My favorite item is the travel pack of tissues for “tears of disappointment.” The crappiest item is the used textbook for sexual health.
Included: puck light, pink and black zebra striped insulated tumbler with “live laugh love” on it, neck lounger for phone holding, pack of plastic folders, used textbook, travel pack of tissues, pack of water filters for a pet fountain I dont own,

7 Likes

That do on you :+1:

3 Likes

Impressive! Love the movie!! Well done!!!

3 Likes

Wow. Super! Congratulations! :partying_face::partying_face:
I, too, want such a dinosaur.
I also experienced such joy that simply cannot be conveyed.

3 Likes