:w_boc: Post your APRIL 2021 Crap HERE!!

That just means yours will be extra special!

4 Likes

How can someone buy BOC…newbie to Woot !

1 Like

There’s a few ways to get them. If you have the Woot app on your phone, you can play the games on the app right at 10 pm PST. They sprinkle them there weekly. Also, there is a Woot off about once a month, they are sprinkled in there too in between the normal items for sale. I also get the Pointless Pushes and they give them out there occasionally too! Good luck! I’m waiting for my BOC from the Pointless Pushes to come right now. They are always at least a surprise!

3 Likes

How to find BOC?

3 Likes

Crap’s here!

Contents of the Box of Cats:

1 - I buy all my CRAP on Woot! grocery bag
1 - Woot! frisbee (not pictured. Also not a frisbee)
8 - placemats
24 - binder clips
15 - yards of duct tape
1 - Valor vinyl figure from the Fortnites
3 - makeup removal cloths
48 - furniture pads
1 - pair Carrera sunglasses with case
1 - Queen shower cap
1 - plaid button-down shirt
1 - pin the tail on something party game
1 - cardboard box with custom shipping label
1 - LITTER !!

15 Likes

Kittens! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Oh, totally agree, gun collectors would love this or I was thinking secret santa. Actually, you can get a really good grip on the mug. Probably if it wasn’t for the amount of realestate it takes up in the cabinet, I would put it in the coffee mug rotation.

4 Likes

Here’s my Bandits on Camels and I’m impressed Woot

• Woot after dark bracelet (not pictured because my 5 year old snagged it)
    -emoji art book
    -pet leash
    -thermal set
    -cat pads
    -cards and cherries socks
    -an assortment of light bulbs
    -a heavy lined zip up hoodie
    -and the woot woot bag

7 Likes

A box of kittens!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

From anticipation to dejection… No screaming monkeys!! DaiZee is definitely disappointed. My son loves the mini hammer and I’m super excited about the phone case for a phone I don’t own and probably isn’t in existence any more!!

7 Likes

Poor DaiZee.:disappointed_relieved:
Unimpressed Pets of Woot

4 Likes

Thanks Woot! Green Woot bag, kraken socks, scrub brush, belt, glad bags, woot after dark stick, tar bar filters, doggie don’t holder, class of 2032 t-shirt, Nic+Zoe sweater, puzzle, lightning 2 in 1 adapters, and a phone buddy stick on wallet. Even Ruby was impressed with the crap!

10 Likes

You got a great BOC!!! DaiZee is jealous of Ruby! LOL

3 Likes

Well, as promised here is the inventory of 8.8 lbs of my Borscht On Crackers from the March 30, Woot-off

This particular box seemed to have a “curated” vibe to it, the the “crap” very random, but falling into distinct themes.
To start, here are the contents laid out:

First theme is “Things that hold other things:”

• Blue Woot! “I’m never shopping at Woot! again” bag
  • Collapsible fabric “collection barrels”
  • 2 Kindle Fire tablet cases.

Next category was “Arts & Crafts” for Kiddos:

• Kinetic Sand play set
  • Origami “Mini Paper Pets” set
  • And staying in the “Mini” vein, a set of “Minnie” mini dominoes.
  • Woot! After Dark glow bracelet (not pictured, but you know what it looks like by now)

Followed by the “Random Clothing” items category:

• Galaxy by Harvic, slim fit jogger pants, size small
  • Winking Poop Emoji socks (cool!)

And now we come to the “Magnetic Attractions” themed items, which includes:

• Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Door (great for pets to! Even origami ones I suppose)
  • Magnetic Soap Dish (which isn’t magnetic at all- suction cup- but has “Magnetic” in its name so…)
  • And Probably the coolest things in the entire box: 4 boxes of 8 super-strong, neodymium magnets. (These things are about the size of a quarter and are wicked-super-military-grade strong!)

And finally - last, but not least - but about as random as it gets:
  • A Viition Home “Cherry Pink Whale imulated succulent potted plants” (not sure what ‘imulated succulents’ are, but that’s what the box says…)

And so the fascination to disappointment ratio of this BOC was about 90/10. Most of the disappointment coming from a complete lack of a Leica M10 camera.
    Better luck next time!
    Thanks again Woot!
14 Likes

This stuff came from “Post Mongering”. More specifically, Dave’s desk drawer. That thing must be HUGE!!!

candy boxes, salt and pepper mills, screaming Mort, five presidential looking stickers, loose paper clips, t-shirt.
expired shirt coupon, four pirate looking stickers, two usb lights, office kit, iPhone 6plus case, cool trucker cap, ladies’ sunglasses, t-shirt, more loose paper clips.
five zomg stickers, Star Wars (?) themed mask, three shirt pins, another cool shirt, and even more loose paper clips.
But what made this a truly epic win…

That’s right! A sample of the handwriting of the illustrious @daveinwarshington (I think)
to use however I see fit!!!
AirPod pros are nice too.

20 Likes

You mean @davejlives
My handwriting is much better.

12 Likes

Oh, wow! Your Borscht on Crackers was much better than my Borscht on Crackers! Love the kinetic sand - I just played with my great nephew’s kinetic sand a week or so ago - fun stuff! And that potted plant thingy is really cool! We got some identical stuff - but overall your stuff is way funner! :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh boy

2 Likes

Bet those Carrera glasses are super stylish!

2 Likes

@katiedidwhat
:heart: this post
Black sheep unite

2 Likes